Consecrated Virgins

Today I discovered the website for consecrated virgins. I am a 28 year old Catholic convert and virgin, and I honestly did not think consecrated virgins existed because of the rampant sexual immorality in society. Now I know better. :)
My discernment for consecrated virginity has skyrocketed! :extrahappy:

Here is the website:

consecratedvirgins.org/default.asp

I am widow and mother of 8 children. I have privately consecrated myself to God for the rest of my life . I have never felt so fulfilled.

[quote="Credendum, post:1, topic:255258"]
Today I discovered the website for consecrated virgins. I am a 28 year old Catholic convert and virgin, and I honestly did not think consecrated virgins existed because of the rampant sexual immorality in society. Now I know better. :)
My discernment for consecrated virginity has skyrocketed! :extrahappy:

Here is the website:

consecratedvirgins.org/default.asp

[/quote]

Wow, good for you! :thumbsup: Keep the faith!

Hello,

I have seen the Association for Consecrated Virgins as well.As a Priest, I am called to being the Body-guard of God`s Broad Squad if you will, the Babes of the Lord, the Holy Harem of Christ, hands off! Nothing gives me more incentive to embrace this gift, to defend this precious pearl the Lord has given me and has entrusted to my care as Shepherd, the most vulnerable part of the Mystical Body, in persona Cristi protecting in persona Miriam you could say. St. Joseph was Custodian of the Virgin, in the name of the Father, as foster-father of Christ and most chaste spouse of Mary. He was a real man and still is.

Priests, Relligious and consecrated souls make a vow of Virility and of spiritual fruitfulness, not of sterility and no fun. We give birth to souls at the Baptismal Font as ordained Ministers, and, on the Altar, the Priest gives birth to Christ sacramentally, as the Saints have said and Our Lady in Her messages and private approved revelations. God made me, I make God…I obey Him, He obeys me. Always leaves me speechless…

Fr. Dominic

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.