Considering leaving Church. prayers for help

Please don’t leave. We need you!!! Other religions already converted to Catholics and you will leave us? I don’t think your reason for leaving is coming from you personally, Satan made you think it. Satan purpose on earth is to divert everyone attention to non-Catholics because Satan hates Mama Mary because of HER role for us. He will find a way and temp everyone who is weak to go to his folds. So please don’t let Satan win over you and manipulate you. Don’t ever make him win for the fires of Hell is rejoicing. Be brave and strong enough and don’t let Satan over power you!!! We will pray for you!!! God Bless!!!

Praying that the Lord may grant you all necessary graces and guidance.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

A word of advice from an “old” Catholic. Born, and raised Catholic. Very Catholic Cajun French mother, and very Methodist father.
I stood for my dad when he was converted, and confirmed, when I was 15. His statement to me was that he was sorry for me, and my brother because we had never been without being Catholic, and therefore would never be able to appreciate it as he did. He was 40 when he converted, and lived to be 90. He never swayed from his Catholic faith, and served in many, and varied ways in the church.
As was said earlier in these postings, if your problem is with the particular Church Parish you attend, then change Parishes. I have been going to the same church since it was built in 1967, and have, more than once, had issues with the particular priest who shepherded our parish. But, although they came and went in those 40+ years, that Crucifix over the alter has remained the same. My hope is that you find answers to whatever issue you have with the church, and solve that, or those, issues, while standing steadfast with Jesus Christ in the Catholic church.
And, yes, I too will pray for you. I have just consecrated myself to the Blessed Mother in the Marian Consecration. Remember, Christ gave his Mother authority to dispense almost all of the graces available in Heaven. She’ll listen, and guide you in whatever it is that you are disappointed in. May The Immaculate Heart of Mary bless, and guide you.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

We all have these struggles from time to time. But, turning away from the Church, which is our Mother, is not the right answer. Pray for the patience to endure what is bothering you…and understanding to know if it is something that you need to try to change…either about the situation or yourself. God bless you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven.
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be.
World without end.

Amen.

:gopray2:

Please don’t leave us! It won’t be the same without you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.