Considering taking an early break

I know I made a thread like this before, and I’m kind of reluctant to post another one, but I’ve been planning on taking a break during May, both in honour of Our Lady, and to focus on renewing my Marian Entrustment. However, recent things are happening both on here, and within my personal life that have left me struggling and feeling frustrated, and I’m considering taking my break early.

I’d like everyone here to please pray for me, and my decision, as well as with my various other issues.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

1 Like

Dear Jesus, Mary and Joseph,

You see so well the areas where this devout OP needs some help.
Can you please send the OP the strength and grace and judgment they need to make just the right decisions?
Dear Blessed Mother, please help and guide this OP who has made a consecration and shown such devotion to you.

In Jesus’ Name we pray.
Amen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.