Consolidated Electronic Catholic Resources

Some of my favorites…

John Martignoni’s Bible-Only Catholic Apologetics:
biblechristiansociety.com/download

Dr. Peter Kreeft’s Philosophy and Christian Apologetics:
peterkreeft.com/audio.htm

Rosary Army Podcast (Podcast Awards Winner - General Category):
rosaryarmy.com/podcast.aspx

EWTN MP3s (Fr. Corapi, Bob Sungenis, Bishop Sheen, Dr. Scott Hahn, Steve Ray, Pat Madrid, Fr. Pacwa, etc.):
ftp://217.160.246.215/pub/audionet/EWTN_programs/

Contraception Debate (Dr. Smith v. Fr. Curan):
americanpapist.com/smithvcurran.html

Catholic Rap by “The Apologist” (click the music link at the bottom of the page):
catholic-rap.com/
(I was skeptical…but it’s really good, even if you don’t like rap!)

Gregorian Chant MP3s:
dovesong.com/MP3/MP3_Chant.asp

Cardinal Arinze Podcast:
arinze.familylandeurope.com/

Catholic Answers Live Podcast:
catholic.com/radio/podcast.asp

Veritas Forum (Hundreds of talks/debates given at various colleges - I recommend starting with anything by William Lane Craig):
veritas.org/3.0_media/index.php

Please add more!

God Bless,
RyanL

I have really enjoyed the stuff from John Martignoni. His talks are very easy to follow and easy to use. I will check out the rest of these. Thanks for the links.

Great post! I have all of John Martignoni’s and have been looking for others. I will use all these to burn more MP3’s!

Gregorian Chants! Thanks a lot!

Don’t forget this though!
Fulton J. Sheen – Life is Worth Living audio

edit-
I think Sheen is already included there. My bad!

Great stuff, guys. I’ll be listening to Mp3 downloads for years at this rate!

(a good problem to have:thumbsup: )

Catholic Forum is also great but I don’t know how to link the site to here.
st julie

If you have it bookmarked, go to your bookmarks and scroll to it, then right click the link and then select “copy” from the drop down box and click it, then simply open a new post on this thread and and hit Ctrl v and it will drop the link into the post.

Ctrl p did not drop the site onto here. Only got the window for the printer. catholicforum.libsyn.com/. However I experimented with the stuff above and hope this works for Catholic Forum
st julie

Here is a link to some Byzantine Catholic chant.

grkat.nfo.sk/eng/music.html

. However I experimented with the stuff above and hope this works for Catholic Forum
st julieI’m sorry…I goofed… It’s Ctrl v

Oh Goodie! They made it a “Sticky” Now I will always know where to go to listen to more.

Definitely don’t forget salvationhistory.com/bookstore/audioRsrcs.cfm

Scott Hahn is like my hero… and you can attain all his insight, wisdom, and revelation at the above link.

Great sticky!

Marcus Grodi’s “Journey Home” audio archives:
ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/SeriesSearchprog.asp?SeriesID=-6892289&NewList=&T1=journey

Hey just wanted to say that The Apologist (rapper) was actually really good, but don’t just download his songs, support this guy and buy his CD. I’m sure needs all the support he can get.

Didn’t I tell ya’?!? I had fairly low expectations, but he’s really good!

Another site:
bringyou.to/apologetics/audio.htm

This is CA poster PhilVaz’s site, and has RealAudio links at the top and MP3 links at the bottom. Included are several debates, conversion stories, EWTN programs, and Da Vinci Code debunking lectures.

God Bless,
RyanL

You’re not kidding. I was stunned by the quality of his sample clips - much better than the Christian rap I used to hear as an evangelical.

In Cena Domini, Gregorian Chants from the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter.

fssp.com/main/chant.htm

Fr. Richard Rohr:
cacradicalgrace.org/getconnected/homily.php

The Word on Fire podcast:
wordonfire.org/

These are consistently the best homilies I’ve ever heard. Ever.

Bio:

Fr. Robert Barron was ordained a priest for the Archdiocese of Chicago in 1986. He has a Masters degree in Philosophy from the Catholic University of America and a Doctorate in Sacred Theology from the Institute Catholique de Paris. He is currently professor of systematic theology at the University of St. Mary of the Lake, Mundelein Seminary. Fr. Barron is the author of four books, including Thomas Aquinas: Spiritual Master, And Now I See: A Theology of Transformation, and most recently, Heaven in Stone and Glass: Experiencing the Spirituality of the Great Cathedrals.

God Bless,
RyanL

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.