Continual Transformation and Repose of the soul of a Priest

That I, Br. Alexander Chung, MIC be very good with my time, go at God’s pace, and be more focused and disciplined on doing and persevering in God’s Will, so that I am His little presence in the world, and for the repose of the soul of Father Kevin Scallon, CM.

For Father Kevin…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death, Amen.

Prayed for your continual transformation for God’s purposes and glory; also prayed for the repose of Father Kevin in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

Holy God, please unite me with the good Shepherd who is loving, wise, faithful and vigilant. Make creative use of the person I am and through grace may become. Where I cannot achieve what is required, please supply what is needful. Use me as a human witness of Your living gospel to others. Let Your kingdom of the Spirit come among the souls You entrust to me.

As I love and serve You, and as I minister to Your people, I bring them truths divergent from this world’s logic, so allow Your Holy Spirit to convey Your gospel to them through me. Lead me to best use of modes of communication to convey Your love and truth. Be manifest in my cheerful personality, my devotion and prayer, my wise instructions, my writing, my conversation, through my body language in its subtleties, so that others are always drawn to You through me.

In my strengths and limitations, minister to others through me. Do not let my failures discourage me, for there is much to be done between sowing and reaping, and the harvest depends upon Your nurture. Your warmth and rain blesses my labour and its fruits may manifest only in Heaven!

With each experience and observation, make me a more sensitive instrument of Your love. Left to myself, I can err in countless ways, and even harm, or alienate another person from You.

To those You entrust to my witness, please give growing awareness of the ceaseless operation of Your grace. Let them realise that their lives are held continually in Your love. Give them faith that You can heal, purify and make whole (sanctify) each willing person, however ‘lowly’, in the ordinary human realities of life.

Give trust and fidelity to anyone willing to assist me with prayer and support…I ask the intercession of our sisters and brothers in Heaven, and the holy Angels, guardians of humankind! Do not forget us whom God loves and creates for Himself. He seeks to lead us into communion with you also…So profoundly love and cherish us—in guidance, intercession and blessing—that the tide of God in our lives ever swells with your tremendous reservoir of merit and grace, and above all, with the merit of our Redeemer.

Jesus, grant us the graces of Your kingdom brought to reign amongst us! Let Your name be glorified and Your will be completed in us! Meet our spiritual and temporal needs, personal and communal. Forgive us our offences as we forgive others, by giving us Your forgiveness and compassion for each other. Protect us from sin and danger so that we shine as Your living word to all people. This I ask of You in praise and thanksgiving, Jesus, good Shepherd, whose witness I am.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.