Continued Prayers for Healing

Merciful Father, thank You for this day and for the multitude of blessings You reap upon my loved ones and I - whether we realize them or not. You are in all things God Almighty, and I praise and worship You.

Lord, today I ask for Your healing hand upon my friend Dana who has to see yet another doctor to determine what the growth in her brain is. Her first doctor’s assessment was contradicted by another surgeon, and she is understandably afraid and confused. Comfort her, and her husband and children. Guide the doctors to identify the issue and work to help her back to good health.

I pray also for continued healing and comfort for my colleague and his family who lost their beauthiful three year old daughter after a month in a coma-like state following a car accident.

I ask for Your continued blessings and protection for all of my family, friends and everyone who visits this prayer site.

I pray for Your divine guidance and creativity in completing the security and crisis response plan for my church, and for my continued work with the programming and technical arts ministries.

Finally Lord, I pray that the swine flu outbreak is contained and treated, sparing the world from a dreaded pandemic.

In Jesus’ Holy and Precious Name I pray. Amen and thank You.

S R Collection
fast computer
The Best Webmaster Forum on the Internet

On your behalf I pray…

Amen

For Dana …

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

For your intentions

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end**. Amen

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.