Continued prayers for me please

I’m still struggling with masturbation and lust. I’m improving, but it’s slow and the devil isn’t going down without a fight :slight_smile:

I’m going to start fasting and trying even harder to change. I just want to be a Christian in a state of grace for it’s own sake, and because that’s what God created me to be in, which is why I’m asking for continued prayers. Thank you!!

That is a beautiful request. Will keep your intention my prayers…

***†JMJTJ †

You will be in my prayers for your strength and healing.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Jesus please give strength and wisdom to this young person, so that this issue is healed. Please keep him close to Your heart.

ScapularKid,

What a brave man you are! Keep fighting the good fight! You’ll be in my daily prayers and rosaries! God bless you and keep you and give you strength.

Blessings,
Judi

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death

Amen.

Still praying for you S’kid…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.