Continued Prayers for the Mentally and Emotionally Ill

Dear friends,

We have reached over 1000 posts on the former thread. Please continue to pray on this new thread. Many blessings and thanks for your prayers for God's people.

Loving God,

Please hear the persistent prayers and petitions of your loving children in this intention. Please bless and have mercy on all your people suffering from all sorts of mental diseases, and especially depression, panic/anxiety attacks, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, ocd, Alzheimers, and related maladies. Please help them not to lose hope, to maintain a strong faith, to follow the remedies and improvement strategies of their medical care givers, and cure them if it be your Holy will. Please bless all who minister to these folks, especially close family and the medical care givers that we might help these special people to prosper and live out their calling with joy and peace.

I pray especially for Georgia, for Dean, for Holly3278, for Diane, for tbcrawford's relative, for hyldad, for Lorraine, for pollylodges, for Roux, for three of my family members, and for my mother in law.

Dear Lord, we also thank you for sending us prayer partners to pray for these difficult intentions. Thank you for hyldad, tbcrawford, isabella13, pollylodges, catmom50, tradcathconvert, and for all who pray for your suffering people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary...

Our Father...

St. Dymphna, pray for us.

Our Lady of Mental Peace, pray for us.

Amen.

Lord Jesus,anoint all who are dealing with emotional,spiritual and mental illness with your healing grace.Make them whole in mind,body and soul through the power of your holy Name.Amen

I am praying.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying daily.

Lord, please help your children who are suffering from mental illness. Help them to carry their crosses courageously, patiently, and lovingly. Grant them strength and peace, and the deepest faith. Please surround them with understanding and loving family members, friends, and caregivers. Help them to be healthy spiritually, if they can't be healthy mentally. May your holy will be done in their lives with no obstacles to your holy will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

*Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us form the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen. *

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Loving God,

Please hear the persistent prayers and petitions of your loving children in this intention. Please bless and have mercy on all your people suffering from all sorts of mental diseases, and especially depression, panic/anxiety attacks, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, ocd, Alzheimers, and related maladies. Please help them not to lose hope, to maintain a strong faith, to follow the remedies and improvement strategies of their medical care givers, and cure them if it be your Holy will. Please bless all who minister to these folks, especially close family and the medical care givers that we might help these special people to prosper and live out their calling with joy and peace.

I pray especially for Georgia, for Dean, for Holly3278, for Diane, for tbcrawford's relative, for hyldad, for Lorraine, for pollylodges, for Roux, for three of my family members, and for my mother in law.

Dear Lord, we also thank you for sending us prayer partners to pray for these difficult intentions. Thank you for hyldad, tbcrawford, isabella13, pollylodges, catmom50, tradcathconvert, WoundedIcon, Jeanne S, DiggidyDog, Rocket, ready, blue, and for all who pray for your suffering people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Dear Father, please help all who suffer with mental health issues.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Loving God,

Dear Lord, we also thank you for sending us prayer partners to pray for these difficult intentions. Thank you for hyldad, tbcrawford, pollylodges, tradcathconvert, WoundedIcon, Jeanne S, DiggidyDog, Rocket, ready, blue, Rossco, and for all who pray for your suffering people.

Amen.

St. Dymphna, pray for us.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, Mother of Life, pray for ys,
Hail Mary, Full of grace,
The Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
And blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, hear the prayers of all who cry out to you in our pain. Help us to come to You with the pain, knowing that You understand and will help us. Amen
:signofcross:

Loving God,

Dear Lord, we also thank you for sending us prayer partners to pray for these difficult intentions. Thank you for hyldad, tbcrawford, pollylodges, tradcathconvert, WoundedIcon, Jeanne S, DiggidyDog, Rocket, ready, blue, Rossco, and for all who pray for your suffering people.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.