Continued prayers please for my marriage

That God may soften my wife’s heart and be open to reconciliation. Due to mistakes I’ve made, she can’t forgive me.
I pray she can see my humility and conversion in my heart and mind.
Praying daily for forgiveness from the Lord and my wife and family.
Lord, I know you hate divorce. You know what’s in my heart and the changes I’ve made and how much I want to save and change my marriage and give my kids a family.
I ask you to work Your miracles in my wife and this marriage and family.

Lord, please restore this marriage to its former vitality. Send healing and peace to this couple and help them to work things out together as a couple. Grant this couple deep faith and help them to keep their lives centered upon you. WIthout you as the center of their lives their marriage will be very difficult to salvage. Help this couple to pray a lot and to live a deeply sacramental life so they can both grow closer to you and get the strength and healing they need. Please do not let them end their relationship in a divorce. Grant a miracle, Lord, and mercifully help this couple. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for you, your wife and family. May Our Lord guide the events in your family life towards a happy future attuned to His will …

Jesus, King of Mercy. We trust in You!

Hail mary full of grace
the lord is with thee. Blessed
Are thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus. Holy mary mother of god pray
for us sinners now and at the
hour of our death.

Amen

I will be praying for your marriage and your family…

I will pray for your marriage and your family…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying.

Dear Heavenly Father I pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and all the Saints. I pray for the continued Conversion of faith for this man and that he continues to grow closer in knowing You. His request may require a miracle however I believe you can grant this request. Through Your love and mercy may this marriage reconcile in Your own perfect timing and may this husband continue to find wisdom, courage, strength, and perseverance in and through You. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.