Continued Problems with Family

My brother is again attacking me and my family. I want my family out of my life. I asked for prayer for him and his issues. We came from a very abusive family. I have been trying to move forward with my own life. It says to pray for your enemies in the bible. It is hard to except that your enemies were the people that are your siblings or parents. I want them to find God and peace. They want me to be miserable. Please continue to pray for me and for them. I need to be strong enough to not let them keep hurting me. I need to keep the past in the past. I appreciate your prayers. I spent years working healing from my past. I don’t want to go through more of the same thing that took up a great deal of space in my life. I know that I am the only one who can change the way I let them affect me.

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Praying for you and your family.

Praying for you and your family. May you find peace.

Behold me, my beloved Jesus,
weighed down under the burden of my trials and sufferings,
I cast myself at Your feet,
that You may renew my strength and my courage,
while I rest here in Your Presence.
Permit me to lay down my cross in Your Sacred Heart,
for only Your infinite goodness can sustain me;
only Your love can help me bear my cross;
only Your powerful hand can lighten its weight.
O Divine King, Jesus,
whose heart is so compassionate to the afflicted,
I wish to live in You;
suffer and die in You.
During my life be to me my model and my support;
At the hour of my death,
be my hope and my refuge.
Amen.

Praying for you.

Praying for you and your family.

Thank you for praying. My brother is having a very difficult time. Please pray that he will find faith. I know your prayers are helping. Some things happened today that give me hope that he will find peace in his life. Pray for me not to let the pain of things past to enter into my thoughts.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.