Contraception and Dissent -- Statistics


#1

Does anyone know where I can get reliable stats on Catholic use of contraception?

I’ve heard figures of 75%+ to 90%+.

Please site your sources and provide links if applicable.


#2

I don’t know if there are reliable stats. Years ago I saw a poll that was supposed to be representative of married Catholics that said 90% disobeyed the Church’s teaching and of those the divorce rate was identical to the rest of the population. Of the 10% who obey the divirce rate was 2%.


#3

www.ChristopherWest.com

familylifecenter.net/

catholicity.com/

catholicculture.org/

I am sure any or all of these websites would have the statistical information you are looking for.


#4

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.