Conversion of my family

One of my sisters is an atheist, the other believes but it non practicing and persists in an impure relationship with her boyfriend. My Dad is disobedient to the Faith (like not attending Mass and harboring heretical ideas), my mother is in a bad marriage. My cousins are completely non practicing I think. I have an actively gay cousin. Of all these things my mother’s leaving the True Church causes me the most pain since she is still “almost Catholic”. She prays the rosary, loves Jesus, occasionally will still receive Communion when she chooses to attend Mass instead of her normal methodist Church. Yesterday, after Thanksgiving dinner, she and my step father watched their wedding video and held each other while I stayed out of the room. The pain this caused me! I love them both but they persist in error. I’d be so happy if they had their marrige convalidated in the Church, but they have deluded themselves into thinking their marriage is valid. They do love each other and they are both prayerful people, but I fear greatly for both of them. We have at their house, a flower from my deceased grandmother (a VERY devout Catholic). The flower variety is suppose to bloom briefly in the spring but instead it stays in bloom year round. My mother takes this a sign as my grandmother’s blessing. Of God’s blessing. Please pray for all of them…

On a less importabt note, I really like a certain girl. Pray she come to like me too.

Thanks

:signofcross::gopray2: Praying that you family comes back to God and the Church. Praying that you have a sense of calm throughout and that you act charitably toward your family.

Our Father Who art in heaven
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day
our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who
trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen

I’ll be praying for you and all these situations.

Lord Jesus Christ, most merciful Saviour of the world, we humbly beseech You, by Your most Sacred Heart, that all the sheep who stray out of Your fold may in one days be converted to You, the Shepherd and Bishop of their souls, who lives and reigns with God the Father in the unity of the Holy Spirit, world without end. St. Therese please send this man a rose.

Amen

Praying for all your intentions

My friend, please be assured of my prayers for your intentions.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

A lot going on now…thought the last part of your request was especially cute!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Lord, please hear Layp3rs0n’s intentions for the conversion of this family and for this intention with this girl. Grant those in question that have strayed or avoid the truth faith many graces, that they might with courage, come to faith, hope, and love, and enter the fullness of your Church, that their true receipt of the Eucharist deliver graces to the world. Send angels to help with all of these causes. Have mercy, Lord, and spare rays of your heavenly light into these lives. This world is so dark and wrought with murk. Guide and bless with your light these souls and have mercy. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying that the Lord may touch your family and guide you. Also praying for your intention.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

I have been taught that by being a Christian the persons around you will want to convert because your conduct would be exemplary. It is not fool proof though; either they have the will to change, or they don’t. God bless.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.