Conversion of President Obama

For the conversion of President Obama. Ever since the election, I’ve been struggling to pray for our President (he seemed to me to be incapable of repenting). However, nothing is impossible with God. So, I’m hoping others are now praying for his conversion to a culture of life as I am. As Catholic Christians, we’re called to hate the sin, not the sinner.

Jesus please touch his pirit and the spirits of those around him to inspire him to live and protect Gospel principles.

Praying that:He will protect life from conception till natual death,He will make economic decisions that will benefit our country,but not at the expence of the poor and innocent.

Praying for this intention.

Praying

Father, in the name of Jesus, please touch his spirit and the spirits of those around him to inspire him to live and protect Gospel principles.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Father, in the name of Jesus, please touch his spirit and the spirits of those around him to inspire him to live and protect Gospel principles. Please inspire all leaders thus.

Thy Kingdom come.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Father, in the name of Jesus, please touch his spirit and the spirits of those around him to inspire him to live and protect Gospel principles. Please inspire all leaders thus.

Thy Kingdom come.

Father, in the name of Jesus, please touch his spirit and the spirits of those around him to inspire him to live and protect Gospel principles. Please inspire all leaders thus, and those who pressure them to support the policies they do. Let Your gospel principles prevail in the U.S. and other lands.

Thy Kingdom come.

Dear Father In Heaven,
Nothing is impossible with you…Let our president and all his associates cherish all life such as you have commanded…Help him and guide him to guide our country in all the right ways…In Jesus Name We Pray …Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

Sacred Heart of Jesus, heal the heart of the President. Send Your Holy Spirit to inspire him to be converted to pro-life, and to convert those around him to also convert. Sacred Heart of Jesus, we trust in You

Thy Kingdom come.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying…

Thy Kingdom come.

prayer said.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be. Amen

Amen.

This is such an important thing, because the way our president views things now is not exactly suitable for our beliefs. I am praying he will have a conversion of heart, that he will realize that those innocent, unborn children cannot speak for or protect themselves, and that he will change his mind and protect their rights to life and liberty. Also I would like to say a prayer that Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden would change their ways and follow the true beliefs of our and their Church. Until then I will not recognize them as full Roman Catholics because in all reality they are supporting something that is STRICTLY against our faith.

Love and Prayers,
Tommy

Father, in the name of Jesus, please touch his spirit and the spirits of those around him to inspire him to live and protect Gospel principles. Please inspire all leaders thus, and those who pressure them to support the policies they do. Let Your gospel principles prevail in the U.S. and other lands.

Thy Kingdom come.

Thy Kingdom come.

Mother Mary please interced for these intentions.

I add prayers for President Obama and the government to my Rosary every night. I am also praying for America to turn to God and especially to the Catholic Church. I will continue praying as I believe he is seriously misguided in some areas.

Amie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.