Conversion stories?

Do people ever put their conversion stories up on this forum, should there be a certain forum for that, should people put up conversion stories? I’m wondering what people think about it.

I think it would be a great idea to have a separate forum here for everyone to read peoples’ conversion stories - i.e. their reasons why they converted, etc.

I think so too :slight_smile:

I have posted bits and pieces of my conversion story in response to certain topics, but I have never told the “Whole” story.

A Conversion forum would be a wonderful idea. :thumbsup: Its nice to see others on the same journey with the same questions and concerns. Some of us started out on our journeys without the help and support of family or friends, its just nice to know that we are not alone in this, earthly alone that is…we all go through our conversion with the complete love and support of HEAVEN.

i guess no one else really thought much of the idea heh.

What about reversion stories too? I have posted some of my reversion story here, but this seems like a good idea having reversion\conversion stories.
If not a forum what about a perpetual thread?

Scylla

[quote=Oren]I think so too :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Me too. Powers That Be, please oblige! :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.