Conversion

I ask you, all my fellows in Christ our Savior, to please pray for the conversion of my dearest friend in the world. She is the most important person in the world to me and it daily breaks my heart that she hasn't yet found the Catholic Church.

My Friends in Christ, I thank you in advance for your prayers. I know they shall be answered. May God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost bless you and keep you all.

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be ever at your back.
May the sun shine down upon your face.
May the rain fall soft on your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
:gopray:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying that your friend desires to become Catholic ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please grant Anthony’s friend a strong faith in you and show her her way to the fold. Guide her, bless her, convert her and make her into a saint. Through her interaction with Anthony and his good example may she be influenced to join the holy Catholic Church and find her peace in her (the Church). Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Draw her, Jesus, call to her heart and soul,
and welcome her into Sacramental life where she will flourish in love and faith.

St. Faustina, during your time on earth, you continuously prayed for the conversion of poor sinners. Please pray now for Anthony’s friend, that she may eventually find the path back to the Savior. Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.