Convert to Catholic Church on EWTN tonight

I would strongly urge each Catholic on this forum and non-Catholic Christians to tune into EWTN channel. At 8p.m. this evening, less than 15 minutes as I type this, Vaughn Treco a convert from Evangelical/Protestant church who became an Anglican Priest will be on The Journey Home with Marcus Grodi.
Please listen to his testimony. Vaughn attends Our Lady of Angel’s Church in Woodbridge, VA, the Parish I attend. Presently Vaughn is in the process of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest.

It will bless all and each of you to hear how God works in lives that are willing and open to allow the Lord to take them where they never thought He would lead them. It takes faith and obedience.

In the hearts of Jesus and Mary

[quote=LegionofMary]I would strongly urge each Catholic on this forum and non-Catholic Christians to tune into EWTN channel. At 8p.m. this evening, less than 15 minutes as I type this, Vaughn Treco a convert from Evangelical/Protestant church who became an Anglican Priest will be on The Journey Home with Marcus Grodi.
Please listen to his testimony. Vaughn attends Our Lady of Angel’s Church in Woodbridge, VA, the Parish I attend. Presently Vaughn is in the process of becoming a Roman Catholic Priest.

It will bless all and each of you to hear how God works in lives that are willing and open to allow the Lord to take them where they never thought He would lead them. It takes faith and obedience.

In the hearts of Jesus and Mary
[/quote]

Greetings!

Vaughn was not an Anglican Priest – rather, he was a priest – and a Canon Theologian – in the Charismatic Episcopal Church; a different body entirely!

How do I know?

Been there! I served as a deacon in that body for three years; a priest for six more – the last two of which, I, also was a Canon Theologian.

I was received into the Church a little more than a year ago.

God bless Vaughn – I wish him all the best! But the Charismatic Episcopal Church was never (and is not now) part of the Anglican Communion, or part of any Continuing Anglican body.

Blessings,

Does anyone know how one could view EWTN outside of North America? Australia for example.

[quote=levi86]Does anyone know how one could view EWTN outside of North America? Australia for example.
[/quote]

You can always view the most recent Journey Home online at:

ewtn.com/audiovideo/index.asp

Older episodes are archived in Real Audio.

Dominus Vobiscum!

The Journey Home’s on again tonight! :thumbsup: :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.