Conyers Georgia apparitions

Hi boys and girls:
where can i find if this and other apparitions are approved or not by the church, spetially connyers.

gracias raza:

[quote=miguel delgado]Hi boys and girls:
where can i find if this and other apparitions are approved or not by the church, spetially connyers.

gracias raza:
[/quote]

Please visit.

apparitions.org/

In Christ,
selvaraj

[quote=miguel delgado]Hi boys and girls:

gracias raza:
[/quote]

Actually you can’t find that an ongoing apparition is “approved” by the Church. They are never approved while they are ocurring. What you should look for is some sort of a statement from from the local bishop that they are not a danger to your faith in his judgement. Down the road if the Church decides otherwise you should submit to the Church. The apparitions are always secondary to following the Church.

I just happen to live about 40 miles or so from Conyers. The apparitions have ended, but a previous archbishop of Atlanta said he could find no evidence of the supernatural. I don’t know if his successor ever addressed the issue, though.

Actually the statement of the Roman Catholic Bishop is located on a link on the home page of the Visionary www.ourlovingmother.org
What he said was that he did not want any parish priests to sponsor pilgrimages there. He died shortly after that. Some think there was a connection.There was never even an investigation by the Roman Catholic Church. Hard to believe since it lasted almost all of the 1990’s but it is true.It was never condemned by The Roman Catholic Church. There was an interim Bishop and now a third one recently appointed. The visionay gave all of her journals to the Roman Catholic Bishop in Atlanta. There were also 7 file boxes of testimony by pilgrims as to what they experienced there that were also given to The Bishop. The Eastern Rite Catholic Church however, is a different story. There is now a Ukranian Catholic Church adjacent to the site. The second Roman Cathloic Bishop said he had no desire to share the site. I am not crazy about the priest at the Ukranian Church there though. Pope Pious X is the church I suggest while visiting there. The Farm site is still open daily as a shrine as you will see if you check the links. There are events and organized Rosary. The webiste for The Farm is www.conyers.org You might also check www.conyerswitness.com for more recent events at the site. Click all the way through the web site to see all of the photos.The Farm is a great place to quietly converse with Jesus and Mary. No crowds.

[quote=DavidJoseph]I just happen to live about 40 miles or so from Conyers. The apparitions have ended, but a previous archbishop of Atlanta said he could find no evidence of the supernatural. I don’t know if his successor ever addressed the issue, though.
[/quote]

There was never an investigation so how could he have found any evidence of anything. See my comment below.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.