Cops: Man kills dog, streaks, pours coffee on head

Okay this one is too funny or just too weird to be funny....not real sure. :eek:

Sounds like something out of National Lampoon, or something....

I believe in demons, and one got into this poor guy.

I don't think there is anything funny about cruelty to animals....:shrug::confused:

Seriously. Poor little brave doggie. :frowning:

[quote="redrosetea, post:4, topic:181448"]
I don't think there is anything funny about cruelty to animals....:shrug::confused:

[/quote]

No, but I've noticed a trend that folks get more upset over cruelty to animals than to humans. A few years ago one of our local DAs (in Troy, IIRC) set up a special unit for animal-cruelty crimes, she said her office got more crimes about them than even about child murders.

Well I don’t think you should be cruel to either,just because we care about one doesn’t -mean we can’t care about the other

[quote="didymus, post:6, topic:181448"]
No, but I've noticed a trend that folks get more upset over cruelty to animals than to humans. A few years ago one of our local DAs (in Troy, IIRC) set up a special unit for animal-cruelty crimes, she said her office got more crimes about them than even about child murders.

[/quote]

That's because cruelty to animals is more prevalent. People who are just violent bullies (as opposed to the mentally ill who have no grasp of reality) know that if you kill a person, you go to prison, and possibly even get executed depending on where you live. They also know if they kill an animal, they'll barely get a slap on the wrist.

Miz

Well, I guarantee you there are more people being cruel to animals than are murdering children though.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.