Coptic Catholic Patriarch?

There’s a photo of the historic meeting of the Protos of the three apostolic Communions on this page: http://enterprise.press/stories/2017/04/30/three-popes-gather-for-ecumenical-prayer-service/.
I am pretty sure, from left to right, we are looking at the Greek Orthodox Pope of Alexandria, the Catholic Pope of Rome, the Coptic Orthodox Pope of Alexandria, and then the Ecumenical Patriarch… is the fifth hierarch on the right the Coptic Catholic Patriarch?!

Confirmed, that’s definitely him:

terrasanta.net/tsx/articolo.jsp?wi_number=4727&wi_codseq=%20%20%20%20%20%20&language=en

[quote="PluniaZ, post:2, topic:442145"]
Confirmed, that's definitely him:

terrasanta.net/tsx/articolo.jsp?wi_number=4727&wi_codseq=%20%20%20%20%20%20&language=en

[/quote]

Thanks!
So all three Popes of Alexandria were present.

As far as I know the Coptic Catholic patriarch of Alexandria doesn’t use the title “Pope” although I wish he did

[quote="Wandile, post:4, topic:442145"]
As far as I know the Coptic Catholic patriarch of Alexandria doesn't use the title "Pope" although I wish he did

[/quote]

Why?

Because the Alexandrian tradition has called it’s patriarch “Pope” since almost the very beginning. We should allow them to fully embrace this tradition. Unless they don’t want the title themes level out of respect for the Coptic Orthodox

The title is used on and off for Syriac, Coptic, even the Ecumenical Patriarch, although that does not mean the jurisdictional claims of the Roman Pope apply to them. The word 'Pope' and "Patriarch" simply mean Father and Head-Father.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.