Coronavirus Novena begins Friday March 20th

Please join in! You can also sign up for daily reminder emails if, like me, you tend to forget… :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you for posting the Novena.

Do you know if there’s a special time each day to pray the Novena or is it OK to pray it when we have the time?

2 Likes

Any of their other novenas are whenever you want.

Well, they are praying a Rosary tonight, I think at 9pm.

3 Likes

I’m in! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Began the Novena today.

Please also remember those who have lost or will lose their employment because of this virus and are very fearful for themselves and their families.

1 Like

Day 2

Please pray for the safety of all priests and nuns who tend to those who are sick. Pray for the safety of all nurses, doctors and medical staff who tend the sick.

2 Likes

I’ve been praying along with this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

2 Likes

Day 3

Father, have mercy on us and the whole world.

2 Likes

Day 4

Lord Jesus, the Great Physician, heal us.
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy upon your world.
Amen

1 Like

Day 5

St. Rocco, you are venerated for your prayers for those suffering from infectious diseases, pray for us.

Lord, we are fearful and seek your comfort. Have mercy on us.

2 Likes

Day 6

Lord, please be with the grieving families of those who have passed away and have mercy on those who have died, may they be with You in heaven.

St. Joseph, patron of the dying, pray for us!

1 Like

Day 7

Lord, we are scared and we are sorrowful. Please heal us.
Send us your peace and overwhelming presence.

St. Jude and St. Rita, patrons of impossible causes, pray for us!

1 Like

Day 8

St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, you founded hospitals dedicated to caring for the sick, pray for us!

Jesus, we trust in You. Have mercy on us.

1 Like

Day 9

Mary, Undoer of Knots, please pray for the knot of this virus to be undone for the greater glory of God!

Jesus, we thirst for You. You chose to enter this world as a vulnerable baby. Be with the most vulnerable now. Help us to continue to return to You with our whole hearts throughout this ordeal. Amen

1 Like

Finished up Day 9 prayers earlier. Jesus please hear our prayers and end this virus NOW.
Thank you in advance. Amen.

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.