Could i have some help please

Hello Friends ,
I would like to ask you guys for some advice please .

Recently i have been feeling more and more closer with god , I have always been catholic raised catholic attend church every week etc . Tho recently i have felt more closer ....

It feels like some sort of calling , I'm not sure :confused:

I have found myself researching how to become a priest out of no where :confused: :confused:

I'm very confused and don't know are these signs or ? i'll continue praying for a answer but please if you can any advice would be great .

Thank you guys !
God Bless

[quote="Matko, post:1, topic:307112"]
Hello Friends ,
I would like to ask you guys for some advice please .

Recently i have been feeling more and more closer with god , I have always been catholic raised catholic attend church every week etc . Tho recently i have felt more closer ....

It feels like some sort of calling , I'm not sure :confused:

I have found myself researching how to become a priest out of no where :confused: :confused:

I'm very confused and don't know are these signs or ? i'll continue praying for a answer but please if you can any advice would be great .

Thank you guys !
God Bless

[/quote]

You could be getting a calling to the Priesthood. You need to have a time of discernment though. See your Priest, he will help you.

[quote="LEMAITRE, post:2, topic:307112"]

You could be getting a calling to the Priesthood. You need to have a time of discernment though. See your Priest, he will help you.

[/quote]

This is the best advice you will need at the moment.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Talk to your priest sweetie.

You may be called to the priesthood or you may be called to some other vocation. Regardless, it’s wonderful you’re getting closer to God! :thumbsup:

God Bless you!

I think we all go through what your feeling right now in some form or another. That spiritual high is great. I wanted to become a deacon but I found another calling, I help in RCIA. But may God be with you on your journey and good luck :thumbsup:

Thank you all so kindly for the replies ,
i'm only 18 and just didn't know who to inter-prate such a message :confused:

I will organize a meeting with my priest :)
I will let you guys know what is going on :-)

May god bless you and all your family's !

Thanks. It is good to know that young people like us are discerning our calls. I’m 19, a few months away from being 20 and I have been discerning since high school and I got a spiritual director when I got to college.

God bless!

Speaking to your priest will be very helpful. You may want to contact the vocations director for your diocese also. There may be some programs for high school or college men that you can attend. It could help to talk to others your age who are having these same thoughts.

You may also find that the priesthood is not your calling. Look into religious life as a brother also. Or understand that you are not called to religious life at all. That is OK.

Should be in vocation forum

CLOSED

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.