Could Really Do With Some Help Please - 2nd thread

Dear friends , I have repeated below the original intention from Clare , one of our very dear members . She has been under satanic assault for quite a long time , and being a very prayerful person ,strong in her faith, attends Holy Mass daily , is constant in her daily prayers ,and saying the Rosary and going to confession .She is diligent in her prayers for others and helping the less fortunate. It would seem that because of her love of and faithfulness to God and care for her neighbour , that Satan and his demons are continual in their assault on our friend . She has sought counselling from her priest . I would ask you to kindly offer your prayers for God to deliver her from these demonic attacks.. May God bless you .

Hello All ,
There are so many people who have posted with serious and imminent concerns. I think that those prayers should come before what I'd like to ask you please.

Since I've been praying hard for the spiritual health of others I've been experiencing terrible nightmares about demonic influences. It's every night now - including last night. In the dreams, I pray or I manage to wake myself up. The other night I woke up but I felt that something was still there.

Yesterday at Mass I asked God to block them. I hope that He will hear me. Maybe this is something that I need to learn from?

I ask please that you will say a Hail Mary for me to perservere in prayer.

Thank you so much and God bless

Clare

O Heavenly Father , we beseech You to pour Your abundant blessings on our dear friend Clare and grant her Your guidance , and deliver her and protect her from all evil , satanic forces . Lord God surround Clare with Your holy angels . Amen .

Dear God of Power ,
free these elect , Clare and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil , so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ , for He reigns for ever and ever , and do not let the power of death hold us back , because , by our faith , we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection .
In Your love , free us from our troubles , heal our sickness , and quench our thirst , and give us peace .
Rule over that spirit of evil , stand by us now , and heal us now , and free us from the slavery of any sin , and from Satan's crushing yoke , in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus .
Amen .

St.Michael , the Archangel , defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness
and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts,
by the Divine Power of God, thrust down to hell Satan,
and all other evil spirits , who wander through the world
seeking the ruin of souls .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:

Lord, please deliver Clare and give her strength to persevere. May she receive your peace and healing when she prays and be strengthened from receiving you in the sacraments. Help her to carry her cross courageously, patiently and lovingly. May she offer up her pain co-redemptively and gain great merit. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Lord please hear our humble prayers for Clare.She is so genuine in her love of her neighbour and gives so much of herself freely to others.She has helped a homeless man to genuinely move forward with his life to get a home and re-connect with his family and get employment.Please help Clare Lord as she is suffering the onslaught of the evil one.I imagine she is targeted becuase of her deep faith and love.Please Lord bless her and help her to be free of this terrible onslaught.She has endured much suffering in her life and yet she forgives and cares so mich for others.Lord please grant her freedom from the evil forces that have been persuing her.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for Clare.Amen

Our Blessed Lady please pray for Clare that she will be healed from this.Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Jesus we trust in You

Praying hard.

Lord please hear our humble prayers for Clare.She is so genuine in her love of her neighbour and gives so much of herself freely to others.She has helped a homeless man to genuinely move forward with his life to get a home and re-connect with his family and get employment.Please help Clare Lord as she is suffering the onslaught of the evil one.I imagine she is targeted becuase of her deep faith and love.Please Lord bless her and help her to be free of this terrible onslaught.She has endured much suffering in her life and yet she forgives and cares so mich for others.Lord please grant her freedom from the evil forces that have been persuing her.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for Clare.Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

and snares of the Devil.
Amen .

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

O Heavenly Father , we beseech You to pour Your abundant blessings on our dear friend Clare and grant her Your guidance , and deliver her and protect her from all evil , satanic forces . Lord God surround Clare with Your holy angels . Amen .

Dear God of Power ,
free these elect , Clare and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil , so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ , for He reigns for ever and ever , and do not let the power of death hold us back , because , by our faith , we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection .
In Your love , free us from our troubles , heal our sickness , and quench our thirst , and give us peace .
Rule over that spirit of evil , stand by us now , and heal us now , and free us from the slavery of any sin , and from Satan’s crushing yoke , in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus .
Amen .

and snares of the Devil.
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:

Lord, hear our prayers

Hello Dear Friends!

Thank you so much for your generous and thoughtful prayers. I’m so moved that you have continued to pray for me.

As Natalie says, it has been very difficult but I am getting through it with the support of others like yourselves - including the Poor Clares and the Carmelites who have really slapped the devil around with their prayers. God has never left me and continues to heal me.

What I will say is that spiritual oppression is real and insidious. If you know someone who is suffering the best thing that you can do is to pray for deliverance for them and urge them to receive the sacrament of reconciliation and to receive grace through Communion as much as possible.

May the Lord bless and keep you all.
May He make His face to shine upon you.
May the Lord comfort you always and give you peace.

God bless you,
Clare

Lord, hear our prayers

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

Amen.

O Heavenly Father, we beseech You to pour Your abundant blessings on our dear friend Clare and grant her Your guidance, and deliver her and protect her from all evil, satanic forces. Lord God surround Clare with Your holy angels. Amen.

Dear God of Power,
free Clare and all who suffer from the death dealing power of the spirit of evil, so that we may bear witness to our new life in the Risen Christ, for He reigns for ever and ever, and do not let the power of death hold us back, because, by our faith, we will share in the triumph of the Resurrection.
In Your love, free us from our troubles, heal our sickness, and quench our thirst, and give us peace.
Rule over that spirit of evil, stand by us now, and heal us now, and free us from the slavery of any sin, and from Satan's crushing yoke, in exchange for the gentle yoke of Jesus.
Amen.

St.Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.
and snares of the Devil.
and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts,
and all other evil spirits, who wander through the world
Amen .

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.