Could Some of You please Pray to Saint Jude for Me?

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I am many thousands of $$ in credit card and loan debt, unemployed (laid off),
nearly 50 years old and ill.

I have made a novena to Saint Jude to ask for God’s help in paying off my debts and
landing a good job soon. I am continuing daily prayer to Saint Jude for these intentions now that I have finished the novena.

Could a few of you, in your kindness, please join in asking St. Jude to obtain
these desperate necessities for me? I would be eternally grateful to you.

Kind regards to all and God’s richest blessings on all of you,
Jaypeeto4 (“Don”)
+JMJ+

Could you post the novena?

I will help:) St. Jude must have a lot of influence up there, because he really makes things happen!!

Pray to your guardian angel too, and ask him to pray with you whenever you do so. That way your prayers are doubled;)!

Be more than happy to include you in my Prayers to St. Jude - he has been my special patron for many years. I say a novena prayer to him each day - even when there is no particular ( or urgent ) intention.
Great in virtue , rich in miracles - I would be stunned if you don`t receive an answer to your petitions to him.
Love & peace in Christ.:knight2:

Jaypeeto4, I will add you to my prayers to St. Jude. Keep your chin up & have faith that he is already interceding on your behalf :slight_smile:

ljubim… I am posting the novena below:

Novena To St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly -
(make your request here)

• and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
    Amen

PRAYER

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.

May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen

St. Jude pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.

Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus, in all the world and for all Eternity.
(say this prayer, followed by the Our Father and the Hail Mary)

St. Anthony is also wonderful when it comes to needing a miracle… and has been known as an intercessor for the poor as well. Here is his novena.

You’re in my prayers. :slight_smile:

Novena To St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly -
(make your request here)

• and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
    Amen

PRAYER

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.

May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen

Praying for you.

Praying to St. Jude to help you pay off your debt …

Amen

Thank you all so much for your kind prayers.
I would have thanked you all earlier, but for some reason yesterday
I could not get the Catholic Answers website to open…

God bless,
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+ :slight_smile:

Originally Posted by silver1
Novena To St. Jude

(make your request here)

Amen

PRAYER

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.