Could someone answer these questions I have?

I’m “new” to the catholic faith and I have some questions. I’ll put them below.

As a non-Catholic, I understand I can’t partake in it. It was upsetting at first, but after learn a few things that isn’t the reason anymore. The reason I get upset at communion is the “blood” of Christ, aka, the wine. As a person who had an alcoholic mother and was very hurt by her, I made a vow very early in my life to never drink alcoholic. And under my own power, I have never had any alcoholic drink. I don’t go to bars, or even go to parties where is it there. When I realized it was true wine, I thought I could never be Catholic. I would never drink the blood, due to the fact that it was alcoholic, and that is something that presses upon my mind each mass and RCIA sessions. It is hard at times, and at times like last night, I’m in tears, I’m hurt. I want to be Catholic, but if I even take a sip of alcoholic, that vow I made to myself, means nothing. And that is a disgrace to me.I want your help with this, do I have to take the blood to be with the catholic church, and does that hinder any chance of me being looked down upon? I’ve looked for info in the Catechism, but I can’t find it at all. It tears me up terribly and I would appreciate an answer.

Another reason I struggle with RICA, is something that I did talk about with a Father. Not much was giving during the conversation, so I don’t know what to know. The truth is I struggle with masturbation. I have read that it is a sinful thing to do as a protestant and a Catholic. My family shuns it terribly, and I have read in the catechism that is a terrible thing to do. Why I do it, I can’t give every answer, but I believe it is because I was sexual assaulted when I was seven. I won’t go into detail about that, but it was very hard and still is to deal with. There are times when the urge to do it is strong and I give in. They are also times with I have to urge and I can conquer it, and also there are times where I dream about it, and I wake up and that area hurts. It is a terrible thing to dream about being raped and there is nothing you can do to stop it. And you wake up and hurt and feel like a disgusting pig because you were so defenseless. Knowing all that, what do I do? When I can control it and give in, that is my decision and I am at fault, but when I can’t control it in my dreams, and I wake up feeling sore, whose fault is that? Have I sinned even though I had no control? I don’t have the answers, and I wonder again if you have anything to say on this?

The last thing I want to talk about is one thing I have talked about before, prayer. The more I learn about people that have decided to intensely do prayer and have committed to it, I learn that it is needed to be a fruitful Christian.Why doesn’t that make me what to pray? Because prayer puts God in control of your life, and I struggle with someone else controlling my life. Putting someone in control of your life makes me feel uneasy and fearful. You say but it is GOD!! True, if anyone can make things good, it is God, he can make the impossible possible, he is the alpha and omega, he is the king. I know these things, I also know God also allows Satan to do things. And that fear scares me terribly. Many questions for God that have gone unanswered. That causes fear. Losing my mother, losing my brother, being sexual assaulted, abuse from my mother, being kicked out of my home at 18, my self-harm, my masturbating. All questions that cause many thoughts in my head, and all have been unanswered. I am one that wants an answer for all, if I’m planning a party I want to know how much is in the bank account. I want to know the answer so I have some control over it. That “person” inside of me, that person that isn’t afraid to make decisions, that “person” that is “good” and isn’t afraid to not be in control. Where is that person?

I feel as if I was broken a long time ago, and I never healed, I’m a broken person in two parts, but I never was put back together. Kind of like humpty dumpty. I know God can put me back together, but I don’t trust him to do it. Does that make a terrible person, or am I just broken?

Thanks for reading,
Ashley D Winters

I am so sorry all these bad things happened to you. How wonderful that you have not stayed in a state of bitterness ans hirt and are working on finding your ay out!

As a non-Catholic, I understand I can’t partake in it. It was upsetting at first, but after learn a few things that isn’t the reason anymore. The reason I get upset at communion is the “blood” of Christ, aka, the wine. As a person who had an alcoholic mother and was very hurt by her, I made a vow very early in my life to never drink alcoholic. And under my own power, I have never had any alcoholic drink. I don’t go to bars, or even go to parties where is it there. When I realized it was true wine, I thought I could never be Catholic. I would never drink the blood, due to the fact that it was alcoholic, and that is something that presses upon my mind each mass and RCIA sessions. It is hard at times, and at times like last night, I’m in tears, I’m hurt. I want to be Catholic, but if I even take a sip of alcoholic, that vow I made to myself, means nothing. And that is a disgrace to me.I want your help with this, do I have to take the blood to be with the catholic church, and does that hinder any chance of me being looked down upon? I’ve looked for info in the Catechism, but I can’t find it at all. It tears me up terribly and I would appreciate an answer.

You do not need to partake of the consecrated wine, the Host is both. In fact, for many centuries, Western Catholics received only the Host! So you will be in goid company.

Another reason I struggle with RICA, is something that I did talk about with a Father. Not much was giving during the conversation, so I don’t know what to know. The truth is I struggle with masturbation. I have read that it is a sinful thing to do as a protestant and a Catholic. My family shuns it terribly, and I have read in the catechism that is a terrible thing to do. Why I do it, I can’t give every answer, but I believe it is because I was sexual assaulted when I was seven. I won’t go into detail about that, but it was very hard and still is to deal with. There are times when the urge to do it is strong and I give in. They are also times with I have to urge and I can conquer it, and also there are times where I dream about it, and I wake up and that area hurts. It is a terrible thing to dream about being raped and there is nothing you can do to stop it. And you wake up and hurt and feel like a disgusting pig because you were so defenseless. Knowing all that, what do I do? When I can control it and give in, that is my decision and I am at fault, but when I can’t control it in my dreams, and I wake up feeling sore, whose fault is that? Have I sinned even though I had no control? I don’t have the answers, and I wonder again if you have anything to say on this?

What happens when you are asleep does not count as a sin, because you do not will it to happen. You do not need to worry about that at all.

As to acts we commit when awake, if they are sinful, the wonderful thing about Catholicism is that we can go to Confession and *know *we are forgiven! Even before that, we can tell God we are sorry. The main point about sin is that we pick ourselves up after falling.

Additionally, our guilt may be mitigated, we may be less guilty, when the sin is the result of a powerful habit (among other reasons). That doesn’t give us permission to commit the act, but it does show that God understands where we are, and some us are not yet perfect :wink: So, if younare inclined to worry or beat yourself up for any bad habits like this one, just relax, don’t do those things: instead, tell God you are sorry. Your church may have a folded-over business card–sized Confession and “id” card which has the Act (prayer) of Contrition on it; that’s a good prayer to use.

continued below

Hi Ashley. You do not need to drink from the chalice if it makes you uncomfortable. Christ is wholely present under either species, for Christ isn’t being divided into parts. Where his body is, there is also his blood, soul, and divinity. Where his blood is, there is also his body, soul, and divinity. You aren’t getting less Christ if you only receive him under the appearance of bread. I’ll make two points, though if afterwards you still don’t wish to drink from the chalice, you shouldn’t feel obliged to. The first is that the wine is very weak. Just a couple hundred years ago, groups that refused drinking on religious principle often still drank weak, alcoholic drinks, such as fermented cider, because water was not safe to drink, but the low levels of alcohol sterilized it somewhat. People, such as Quakers, didn’t consider such drinks to be off-limits. Another point is that what’s in the chalice is no longer wine, technically speaking. Perhaps to all senses and empirical methods it appears to be, but it truly isn’t. Last point, a new thought, if it seems to you like it’d be breaking a vow made to God, you could ask a priest for counsel on the matter. All that said, if the idea makes you very anxious and uncomfortable, you don’t have to drink it.

I don’t know if the comment helps, but I do know women who masturbate who were never abused as a child. Certainly many men do. It’s an addicting habit, and it feels very good. That feeling isn’t bad in itself. However, God intended that it be experienced in marital love. Masturbation is grave, serious matter. But force of habit can mitigate your culpability, as can past trauma, such that it’s not mortal (it is best confessed to a priest regardless, and never just accepted), but it still should be fought. Stumbling with some sinful habits shouldn’t cause you to despair. God is always extending His hand to you to help you back onto your feet so you can continue to follow Christ. Many saints were not immune from little thorny habits. Even Saint Paul had struggles (2 Corinthians 12: 7).

Also, don’t feel guilty or dirty about dreams. You are not conscious, whatever it seems like while dreaming. They seem real and vivid, but if you can put the dreams out of mind, that is fine. I only say this if you feel like you have sinned in dreams. If it’s instead a matter of reliving trauma, I’m not a professional in how to heal that, and would recommend spealing with someone who is.

You’ve been hurt by people you trusted. It makes sense that you have difficulty handing that trust over in any sense, to give up some control. Protective habits die hard. It does not make you a terrible person. It will take time. RCIA is only the beginning of your journey. Give what you can to God, and aim to give a little more each day. God knows better than anyone else what you’ve dealt with in life, and He knows and understands if you struggle with this.

I don’t know if I said anything helpful, but don’t despair. God knows we are fallen beings. That’s why He’s raised us up through Christ.

You are a beginner and God knows that. Start off by thanking Him for the good things in your life, counting your blessings. Pray to Him and tell Him about your fears.

By the way, wanting to know how much one has to spend on a party before preparing is called prudence, which in the right amount is a virtue. We do what we can, and leave the rest to God. We keep an eye on our finances rather than thinking God will fill the account if we go over our balance!

I feel as if I was broken a long time ago, and I never healed, I’m a broken person in two parts, but I never was put back together. Kind of like humpty dumpty. I know God can put me back together, but I don’t trust him to do it. Does that make a terrible person, or am I just broken?

No, it does not make you a terrible person, just very normal! God is willing to meet us 99% of the way, all He wants from us is a motion in His direction and He rushes towards us!

It would probably be good for you to talk with a good priest or other holy person so you can discuss these and other issues IRL. Do not be afraid to do this, even if you work up to discussing more personal issues slowly, making sure you can trust the person first. The thing is, by doing that you would get much better answers for your specific self than you can online. Not that we are unwillinng to give answers, after all, that’s what this site is all about! But for really good answers to personal situations, talking to someone who can ask you questions, guage how you are reacting, etc, is best.

Thanks for reading,
Ashley D Winters

May God bless you!

Thanks. Right now I’m in tears. Just frustrated. I know that my relationship with God is terrible. I feel so lost. So lonely. I want to say something to the priest at my church. But I don’t know what to say. Every time I try I just give up and walk away. He has a flock to care for and I’m not part of that flock, just an outsider. Just someone who doesn’t fit in.

I want to walk away from everything. And I wish God would let me.

Luke 15: 3 So [Jesus] told them this parable: 4 “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost, until he finds it? 5 And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6 And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost.’ 7 Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

May the priest you approach be a good shepherd.

Well good news for this first one, you don’t have to drink the blood of Christ, in fact in my parish my priest refuses to give out the blood and I have heard of several other like that. The reasoning is simple, first it is so easy to spill and yet so hard to clean, second it is a health thing (so many people drinking out of the same cup) third and this is the one that I think you will like the most, the blood is in the body right? So when you eat the body of Christ you also receive the blood. Finally, our Lord’s Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity is in each and every crumb, every single drop. So you are receiving the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity whether you drink the Blood under the veil of wine or not.

Okay to tackle the second one, hmmm, this is a complicated subject, but first off, stop being so hard on yourself. God knows exactly who you are, where you are and what you have done. He loves you! Secondly, a bit of my own struggle is somewhat related, but I overcame it, not by anything I did, but because God helped me. Several things help me with sexual temptation, first fasting, believe it or not, as you come to master what you put in your mouth, you will be better able to master any sins of the flesh. Second total consecration to the Blessed Mother. Give yourself over to the Blessed Mother, let her guide you and help you to Jesus. Third, prayer, lots of prayer, again mainly to the Blessed Mother, but find some devotions you like, for example, the Blessed Mother, St. Joseph, St. Michael, Sacred Heart, and so on. Try some, or try all, find the ones you like and practice them. Many graces will follow!!!

Now on to the third issue, trusting God, eventually this is something that you will have to deal with, but allow God to guide you, allow Him to bring you to it, so that you are comfortable with it. However, let me make a few comments, first I don’t think God wants to control you. He wants to complete you. Think of your relationship with God as a marriage. But a marriage to the best possible spouse. He doesn’t want to do anything but help you, love you, spend eternity with you; and He expects the same from you, that you want to love Him (obey His commandments), never hurt Him (sin), and so on.

I think you are on the right track, and that is taking one small step towards God, every day take a small step towards God. Maybe it is a small prayer, maybe it is an act of kindness to a total stranger, giving to your local food pantry, whatever. Then when you are comfortable with that, add something, maybe instead of spending 5 minutes in prayer just talking to God, complain to Him, whine, cry, thank, talk about anything and everything you would do with your best friend. He wants to be part of your life! Anyway, instead of just spending 5 minutes, try 10 minutes. Or try reading the Bible for 15 minutes, whatever you want to do, do it, become comfortable with it and then add another little step. You are on your way to becoming the saint we are all called to be! Its a marathon, not a sprint, but the important part is that you make it.

You are not a terrible person, just someone that needs God, He wants to be there for you, but in order for this all to work, you have to accept Him. You will have trials, it sounds like you have already had so many! But Jesus didn’t stay down when He fell on the way of the cross, no, every time He fell He got back up. There will be more trials, trust in God, get back up and follow Him. If you ever need anything feel free to private message me, I will try to help you out as much as possible.

But you are, see, you may not be an official Catholic, but he is there to guide you and help you, whether you have been in the Church for 40 years, or are just thinking about coming in. He is called by God to help you, that’s his whole job. Go to the priest, you trusted complete strangers on the internet to talk to about this, why not someone who has dedicated his life to trying to find people like you, and bring them to God. I promise you he will be very excited to help you. I have never met a priest who didn’t love to bring people to God and help them along their way.

I felt so broken being in a failed marriage and I felt like I had a Scarlet D for divorce on myself. I couldn’t let go of that fact.

Why am I telling you this you may ask. I met a Lutheran Pastor at a nursing home and attended a Lutheran service there. He asked if I was married and I said, “Nope, I’m a failure at marriage.” He said How would you like to talk to me about it. I said I’m not Lutheran I am Catholic. He said that makes no difference to me. I’m sad you feel like a failure. I met him twice and he helped me so much in those few hours I was shocked. I was started on the road to healing from the broken marriage that had gotten extremely verbally abusive and no longer felt like a failure in the eyes of God. It was the start of a wonderful journey of recovery.

I finally felt like I had made a step In the right direction.

My point is God puts people in our lives for his reasons and purpose and I hope you might reach out to him for assistance with questions as some noted here. That priest might be able to help you with these issues or guide you to someone who can.

I am so touched by your upfront post and your struggles as I am sure there are others struggling with the same issues out in Cyberspace lurking and they might find some support knowing they are not alone and by the thoughts we here can humbly share.

God bless you in your Journey,

Mary.

Hi, Ashley!

Welcome Home!

Two things you must know about the Consecrated wine: 1) It is offered but not a mandatory requirement to drink it, and 2) it is non-alcoholic.

Another reason I struggle with RICA, is something that I did talk about with a Father. Not much was giving during the conversation, so I don’t know what to know. The truth is I struggle with masturbation… Knowing all that, what do I do? When I can control it and give in, that is my decision and I am at fault, but when I can’t control it in my dreams, and I wake up feeling sore, whose fault is that? Have I sinned even though I had no control? I don’t have the answers, and I wonder again if you have anything to say on this?

No one who is assaulted is culpable of the assault–specially a child. We have no control of the unconscious; when we dream we are not culpable of the dream–what matters is what we do once we are awake.

We must battle against all temptations and the goal is to overcome them through self-control. Having such traumatic experience it will be more difficult for you than for other… but you must devise a system/method where you can occupy your mind with prayer, Bible study and other constructive activity. I also recommend that you seek professional help–the burden may be too much for you and, in the least, you can gain a peace of mind from profession assistance.

The last thing I want to talk about is one thing I have talked about before, prayer. The more I learn about people that have decided to intensely do prayer and have committed to it, I learn that it is needed to be a fruitful Christian.Why doesn’t that make me what to pray? Because prayer puts God in control of your life, and I struggle with someone else controlling my life. Putting someone in control of your life makes me feel uneasy and fearful. You say but it is GOD!! True, if anyone can make things good, it is God, he can make the impossible possible, he is the alpha and omega, he is the king. I know these things, I also know God also allows Satan to do things. And that fear scares me terribly. Many questions for God that have gone unanswered. That causes fear. Losing my mother, losing my brother, being sexual assaulted, abuse from my mother, being kicked out of my home at 18, my self-harm, my masturbating. All questions that cause many thoughts in my head, and all have been unanswered. I am one that wants an answer for all, if I’m planning a party I want to know how much is in the bank account. I want to know the answer so I have some control over it. That “person” inside of me, that person that isn’t afraid to make decisions, that “person” that is “good” and isn’t afraid to not be in control. Where is that person?

…that’s hollowood’s myth; you’ve described a non-person; we, humans, have all sorts of fears residing inside of us; so you are just part of the bunch! :thumbsup:

…yet, I also quest to “know” things and I worry about having answers… but I’ve learned not to give into the fear of the unknown which can freeze us in inactivity… something that seems to be happening with the “prayer issue.” Every single act takes but the first step… it is in this fashion that we must travel… don’t wait till you find yourself at the top of God’s “most liked/loved” children to begin your prayer life… do so right now… with a simple: “Jesus, please help me!” or “Holy Spirit, please pray for me!”

God must be in control… but we must establish a relationship with Him… which means we must get close to God so that He may come close to us.

Thanks for reading,
Ashley D Winters

We are all broken persons… we suffer from one form of imperfection or another or one form of incompleteness or another… again you’re not alone! :hug3::hug3::hug3:

It is difficult to surrender ourselves to anyone, even to God.

Sharing ourselves, especially after being hurt by others, is very difficult… it requires the safety of a personal relationship… it requires time and effort… it requires giving up control and letting others know about our fears, insecurities, and our vulnerabilities…

I have some excellent news for your…

God already Knows all of our fears, insecurities and vulnerabilities!

…so, at least when it comes to God, we are half way there! Our next step is establishing an intimate relationship with God… I practice this every day… I pray to Him; I ask Him for favors; I intercede for others; I speak to Him; I plead with Him; I even argue (present my defense/argument) with Him…

…every day I look for goodness and I pray for the ability to have enough patience to face the unknown and those things with test my strength, my abilities, and my patience…

May the Holy Spirit Shine His Love in your mind, heart and Spirit!

I will keep you in my prayers!

Maran atha!

Angel

Yes, this is so well said.

I was married 10 years and my husband divorced me. I felt like a complete and utter failure. I felt like I had a Scarlet “D” for divorce imprinted on my left hand where there was no longer a wedding ring.

To make a long story short, I felt so bad for a long time and then one time I went to visit an elderly tenant of mine in a nursing home and attended the Lutheran short service as they called it.

The Pastor came over to introduce myself and we just seemed to click. He asked me if I was married and I said “NO, I am a failure at marriage.” He said, really. Would you like to come and talk to me sometime? I told him “Oh gee, I’m not Lutheran I am a Catholic, I don’t want to waste your time.” He said "I would be happy to talk to you if it would help. So I took all my courage and say YES and it’s the best thing I did. Reach out for help from this Lutheran Pastor

It’s not just a two hour ordeal of course. It was however the first step In healing and the start of a new journey where God accepted me where “I was at in my life.”

God puts people in our lives for a reason. Perhaps this priest will be the one to help you out with questions and issues.

Reach out and try it. I know it’s hard but it’s worth the nervousness of that first step to do so.

May God bless you on your journey to form a relationship with him and
God Bless,

Mary.

Hi, Ashley!

…again, you’re not alone!

The Church does not have limits or requires a certain degree on membership… the fact that you are seeking God makes you part of Christ’s Mystical Body: the Catholic Church!

You can call your parish’s office and make an appointment with the Priest… you can share as little or as much as you want/need… you can choose to establish a relationship with God through prayer and then make the appointment or you can talk to the Priest at the end of the Mass and ask him for a few minutes of his time… you can then set an appointment with him…

Remember that the first step is always the hardest and the farthest from your goal… and it may take a few (or a few hundred) steps just to get comfortable enough to go past the nervous fear and awkwardness of being a stranger in a strange place…

Luckily, God Knows us from head to toes and inside out… there’s nothing about us that escapes Him and He is the only one that is able to Judge us… here’s a little secret about our relationship with God:

[FONT=“Garamond”][size=]31 After saying this, what can we add? With God on our side who can be against us? 32 ‘Since God did not spare his own Son, but gave him up to benefit us all, we may be certain, after such a gift, that he will not refuse anything he can give. 33 Could anyone accuse those that God has chosen? When God acquits, 34 could anyone condemn? Could Christ Jesus? No! He not only died for us – he rose from the dead, and there at God’s right hand he stands and pleads for us. 35 Nothing therefore can come between us and the love of Christ, even if we are troubled or worried, or being persecuted, or lacking food or clothes, or being threatened or even attacked. 36 As scripture promised: For your sake we are being massacred daily, and reckoned as sheep for the slaughter. 37 These are the trials through which we triumph, by the power of him who loved us. 38 For I am certain of this: neither death nor life, no angel, no prince, nothing that exists, nothing still to come, not any power, 39 or height or depth,*d] nor any created thing, can ever come between us and the love of God made visible in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(Romans 8:31-39)
Since God is on our side there’s no fear in getting close to Him!

Please, I urge you, don’t give up… ask the Priest for help… share what you feel comfortable with… build a relationship with God and with His Church… and let God help you!

Maran atha!

Angel

[/size][/FONT]

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Third first. Give God control of OTHER PEOPLE’s lives. “God make the ministry of such-and-such person fruitful so they gain their crown, and may their concretes prosper. Amen.”

When people acquainted with suffering, like you and me, join in Jesus’ interceding ministry - whether for your clergy, your neighbours, strangers, those in government - (in my heretical belief) that is the most precious thing to Him.

Now first. The wine is not non-alcoholic, it is alcoholic. You are not really expected to partake of either the bread (host) or the wine. In my young day fully half the congregation sat out. This modern day “don’t be a party pooper” waffle you are being force fed in “RCIA” is complete tripe.

Ashley,

Thanks for sharing.

You have been through a lot in life. We understand and we love you and as a community, welcome you into Christ Church if that’s where you want to be.

The beautiful part about the Catholic faith is her understanding of the communion of Saints. We are all one body and we need each other and will help each other stay strong and grow stronger in Christ.

As others have explained, you don’t have to drink from the chalice if you become Catholic.

You seem to be on the right path. Just FYI, the Sacraments are like spiritual vaccines…they really do help with sins of the flesh.

There is hope my friend. God bless you.

Read: “Eucharistic Miracles” by Joan Carroll Cruz … available on Amazon.

“JChrichton”

<<Two things you must know about the Consecrated wine: 1) It is offered but not a mandatory requirement to drink it, and 2) it is non-alcoholic.>>

I am puzzled by your above remark, @2. The wine IS alcoholic.

On another note I mention that whether we have a drop of the Precious Blood, or a crumb of the Sacred Host, we are receiving the Risen Body of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

One can receive the Sacred Host alone and receive the Risen Body of our Lord.

Angel: this absolutely incorrect!

Just for clarity: the physical attributes of the bread and wine in the Eucharist remain present in the Eucharist. This means that there is gluten in the Eucharistic host, and there is alcohol present in the Precious Blood.

Please, please, please don’t give this (well-meaning but extraordinarily inaccurate) advice to those who struggle with celiac disease or alcoholism!

Not at all! Each person on earth is a part of the flock, even if they are currently lost. Go and talk with him.

I want to walk away from everything. And I wish God would let me.

Hmmmm, seems like God really, really wants you, and that is an amazing thing, It is scary… it does mean we might have to let go of things which feel like a part of us, but those things are really more like mud stuck to the outside of us.

Hi, Vic!

…I’m confused, are you a Believer or are you a neo-atheist/agnostic/gnostic… I don’t get where you’re heading with your post, can you expand?

Maran atha!

Angel

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.