Could someone send me a Rosary?

Hello, please forgive me if I’m posting in the wrong place.

I am new to the faith. I was wondering if anyone could be kind enough to send me a free rosary to pray with? I would also be very grateful for a bible and new testament or any reading materials.

I am UK based.

1 Like

Your local parish likely has some that you can have; they often do, especially for those inquiring. If that turns out not to be the case, PM your address.

2 Likes

Hi Cor, thank you for the reply. I did try my local parish but unfortunately they don’t have any at the moment.

Dynamic Catholic has a free rosary located here, but I’m not sure if they ship to the UK (you can definitely try). You’d have to cover shipping, though, I’m sure.

Aside from that, I would just check parishes around you. Usually they’ll be near the entrance/exit.

You can also download the “laudate” app. It’s got a virtual Rosary in it already and you get various other chaplets( like the Saint Michael Chaplet, Saint Joseph Chaplet, Divine Mercy Chaplet, holy wounds Chaplet) etc.

You could also use your fingers as a rosary.

3 Likes

I will send you one if you will PM me your address.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

I can’t seem to find an option to PM you?

1 Like

iPhones have a great iRosary app

I will pm you. Then you can reply.

1 Like

If nothing turns out PM me and I will see what I can do. Don’t know how to mail overseas but maybe somebody closer can help you.

Use your ten fingers to pray the rosary, or make one with beads and string.
Ebay- sells virtually every thing I’ve ever wanted.
Ask around at Church.

1 Like

This link may help you with the Bible:

Check this for the Rosary:

I can send a rosary if you have no luck at parishes. I am UK based. PM me.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

Could you PM me as I can’t seem to find an option to send a PM.

PM sent
(10 characters)

@asktheanimals — Welcome to Caf! Be sure to click on everything, then scroll, so you don’t miss anything.

When you want to send a Private Message (PM), click on the person’s name. When the next page opens, find the box that shows an envelope icon and the word: Message. Click on that box and the message page will open.

I’m curious. Will you please tell us why, if you’re “new to the faith,” you didn’t type “Catholic” as your religion?

Check out this resource. This gentleman makes rosaries for free. https://www.facebook.com/The.Rosary.Maker/

It takes a few weeks but you just message him with what color or saints or any special requests and he makes it for you and ships it out free.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.