Could use some more prayers

I wanted to let you guys know that I have been accepted as a seminarian for my diocese and am now working on the final paperwork for seminary. I’ll be shipping out in the fall. Thank you to all who have prayed for me, I am praying for you all. God bless

God bless you and keep you while you are on your journey, may his limitless mercy bring you ever closer to Him so that you can hear the Spirits plea. Amen.

I’ll be sending more prayers up for you, God speed!

Jefferson, that is fantastic! I just completed my first year of seminary. It will be such a grace-filled year for you. I pray that one day we will be brother priests.
God bless you on your journey. Prayers for you.
PAX CHRISTI

what diocese?? That is awesome!!!!!

Congratulations and thank you! Prayers sent.

Because this news is glorious and majestic, indeed, I promise to say a rosary for you this afternoon. Let the holy power of a good liturgical rosary fill your soul. May the weapon of the blessed Virgin’s armies overpower any spirits of foolishness that wish to misdirect you. Allow the help of our Lord Jesus Christ to guide your way. The Holy Spirit will light your path, if you offer Mass, Offertory, and Communion on Pentecost for the sanctification and fulfillment of your vocation. It is not a selfish offering, because it is one that - if truly fulfilled and lived out - will benefit the whole Church of God. Aeons and ages may remember this generation because of what you do for the Body of Christ, so you need as much grace as possible.

You are entering the first steps on a journey that may lead you to hold the very Body of God in your hands. He will deign to come down to bread simply because you whisper sacred words over the altar of God. Is that not wondrous, and does it make you quake with fear? It ought to! :o

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen. Alleluia.

Thank you all for your prayers. Scooby, I’ll pm you. Glorious Order, that is exactly why I need prayers. I know I’m so unworthy of being a priest yet if God wills it in 6-7 years I will be a Priest Forever. I’m so close to leaving my period of pre-discernment and into discernment it is so wonderful! Thank you Lord for all you have given to us!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.