Could yall say a quick prayer for me please?

Could I please ask yall to say a quick prayer for me as today I am going to the doctor (gyn) for the first time in years for a check up. We have been trying for a baby (our dd is 7) for a while now and nothing has happend. Please pray that I stop freaking out about going to “that” kind of dr (what woman enjoys that?? lol!) and what ever is keeping me from getting pregnant is easily resolved (I suspect pcos) and all test come out clear…Thanks to all of you! God Bless!

As a cancer survivor, before Lance Armstrong made it the “cool” cancer to have, my ex-wife and I were told that we might never have another child (Ashley as 3 at the time) This was 1993. Maddy turned 13 (yikes) on May 8th! Know that my prayers are with you

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers sent! I hope all went well.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Father thank You for the blessing of their seven-year-old daughter! Please grant this family all the graces of gospel living and love.
Please give this mother health, so that if You will, this couple may be able to welcome the baby they so long to receive.
I ask this in Jesus’ name

:amen:

Praying!

Prayers promised

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.