Could you help with pictures for my Rosary album?

Hello,
To focus fully on the rosary I have decided to print myself an album with large pictures of the mysteries on each page and meditate on them. I am in search for a beautiful compilation of high quality pictures of the mysteries to print. Could you help me find? Also it will be helpful to anyone who wishes to create one in future.

Regards,
Ben

2 Likes

I would start with Wikimedia Commons. They have lots of digital files of classic paintings. Sometimes the quality can be hit or miss, but I’ve found some good ones.

I also just did a quick Google search for “Mysteries of the Rosary in Art” and came across this:

It looks like this person already did the work for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look up the Perpetual Rosary thread, there are more than 3000 pictures. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just be certain to only print things that are not under copyright.

1 Like

Thanks for promoting our thread! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

These are fantastic pictures. Wish I could find HD versions of the images. Thanks.

I got a bunch (not all) of my pictures for my personal rosary book from the Dore Bible.
Here is a link to all the illustrations by Project Guttenburg which is free of copying restrictions.
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/8710/8710-h/8710-h.htm

Patrick
AMDG

D4g3ziZWwAAz4ki Dn_RLq9U0AATu-g

b48c15719998a95534cb0f185bde17ad 1328034492

531visitation7

hqdefault%20(1) 6ec63c5b9ac20fc2de075c838abae821

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.