Could you please include my grandmother in your prayers?

Hello everyone,

I’m very impressed with the good people here on Catholic Answers. My grandmother is having surgery tomorrow on her knees. She is a good, faith-filled woman. Could you please pray for her protection during the operation? I thank you so much.

I’m sure the Lord will repay your kidness.

Blessed Mother, look kindly upon Jeanne’s grandmother tomorrow. Pray for her and comfort her, and give Jeanne and her grandmother a strong sense of your presence.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed Art Thou Among Women
And Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us Sinners, Now and at the Hour of Death

Amen.

Hello Jeanne

I’m happy to pray for your grandmother.
I ask Jesus to please give her encouragement, and to ensure that her knee surgery is successful. I ask Jesus to help her through recovery and rehabilitation, and to ease her discomfort and pain.

God bless you, Jeanne, and all your family.

Warm regards, Trishie

Blessed Mary, virgin and mother, please spread your mantle of protection over Jeanna’s grandmother when she enters the operating theatre.
Petition yur Son for her sake, that she recovers completely.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician, please guide the hands of Jeanne’s grandmother’s surgeons, and instruct them with your wisdom.

Please comfort and strengthen her tomorrow, and through the days ahead as she recovers.

:signofcross:

Lord, I lift up to you in prayer, Jeanne71350’s grandmother who is having surgery today. Lord, I pray for her protection. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.

Praying for a successful operation for your grandmother!

Thank you so much for your prayers, everyone. Her surgery was a success, and the doctor said she should recover well.

Thank You, Lord for Your help in Jeanne’s grandmother’s successful surgery

Thank you, Lord Jesus.
Thank you, Mother Mary.

Joining you in prayer for your grandmother!

Praying for all of you and for your grandmother’s good, speedy and uneventful recovery.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.