Could you say a prayer for me?

Hi everyone!
I know I haven’t posted for awhile but I am pregnant and have not felt up to it lately. I am going into the hospital tomorrow morning to be induced to have my baby and I wanted to know if you could say a prayer for us? I am hoping there are no complications and things move along at a good pace, but you never know. I just thought it might help if I had lots of people praying. I appreciate it very much!!! Bless you!

Praying–and God bless you and your family!

How exciting! Are you ready to meet your baby? :smiley:

Our Lady of Guadalupe was my greatest advocate and intercessor during my pregnancy & lengthy delivery. I had packed her image in my hospital bag, and when I needed a focus point, I couldn’t have asked for anything better than the face of the Mother of God. Her words to St. Juan Diego might bring you some reassurance:

“Hear me and understand well, my son the least, that nothing should frighten or grieve you. Let not your heart be disturbed. Do not fear that sickness, nor any other sickness or anguish. Am I not here, who is your Mother? Are you not under my protection? Am I not your health? Are you not happily within my fold? What else do you wish? Do not grieve nor be disturbed by anything.”

Also, Nov.10 is the feast day of St. Leo the Great. Maybe you could ask for his prayers as well?

americancatholic.org/Features/SaintOfDay/default.asp?id=1195

Good luck & God bless! (Try to rest tonight!)

I will certainly pray for you and your precious baby. :slight_smile:

Your in my prayers. :gopray2:

There are many powerful prayers in this forum, and I will join forces with them to pray for a safe, happy, quick delivery. May God give you strength for whatever may come your way. When I was expecting a baby (and I’ve had 6 of them) I would ask for strength to face whatever situation we would find ourselves in. And God has always been there for me. He is for you, too. Let us know how you and baby do tomorrow. God bless, Theresa

prayers for momma and baby.

[quote=Stac4Grace]Hi everyone!
I know I haven’t posted for awhile but I am pregnant and have not felt up to it lately. I am going into the hospital tomorrow morning to be induced to have my baby and I wanted to know if you could say a prayer for us? I am hoping there are no complications and things move along at a good pace, but you never know. I just thought it might help if I had lots of people praying. I appreciate it very much!!! Bless you!
[/quote]

Prayers going up. I’m going to Mass today, and will offer it for you and your baby Stac!!! Give us an update when you have time!!!

God Bless…please give us an update.

Prayers for you and baby.

[/quote]

YOU BETCHA!!! You are in my prayers today and I hope you have safe delivery.

Hi everyone!

This is “Mr. stac4Grace”. I just wanted to thank all of you for the kind words and prayers. She delivered a healthy baby girl at noon of Thurday, as of right now she and baby are still at the hospital. Coming home Saturday (I hope). She is grateful to you all and so am I . God less you all. Thank you.

• Mr. stac4Grace

This is “Mr. stac4Grace”. I just wanted to thank all of you for the kind words and prayers. She delivered a healthy baby girl at noon of Thurday, as of right now she and baby are still at the hospital. Coming home Saturday (I hope). She is grateful to you all and so am I . God less you all. Thank you.

• Mr. stac4Grace
    [/quote]

Oh thats wonderful! A baby girl… :thumbsup:

Hooray! Congratulations!

Congratulations! May God bless you all !!!

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers. God must have been watching out for me that day too, because I was told before that I could not get an epidural and as I was telling the nurse she said that there was a really good anesthesiologist working that day and if anybody could do it she could. Well, she did and I was so glad because my biggest baby out of the last four weighed 5lbs. 6oz. and I delivered natural. This baby weighed 7lbs. 12oz. so needless to say I had alot of thanking to do if you know what I mean. I ended up with a three and a half hour labor. Me and baby are home and doing well. Thanks again!!!

Glad to hear that everything is going well. I hadn’t read the post before now, but know that I am praying for you and your family!

Congrats on your new baby. So glad to hear you’re doing well! :slight_smile:

Welcome home and congratulations!

[/quote]

I will definitley keep you in my prayers!

Thanks to all of you!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.