Countinued Prayers for Holly3278

The previous prayer intention thread for Holly3278 has reached over 1000 posts. Please continue praying for her.

Previous Thread can be found here: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=781400

:gopray:

Glorious Archangel Saint Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the medicine of God, I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the favour to aid Holly3278 with her health and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory Be.

St. Raphael, of the glorious seven who stand before the throne of Him who lives and reigns, Angel of health, the Lord has filled your hand with balm from heaven to soothe or cure our pains. Heal or cure the victim of disease. And guide our steps when doubtful of our ways.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safe-guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

:signofcross:

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, we place our trust in Thee.
Whatever may befall us, Lord, though dark the hour may be,
In all our woes, in all our joys, though naught but grief we see,
Oh Sacred Heart of Jesus, we place our trust in Thee. Amen

Praying for Holly…

Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on our sister Holly
Sacred Heart of Jesus please hear our prayers
In the name of the Father
and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit
Amen

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I really appreciate them.

That said, I’m still doing poorly. My knee is still very sore although I am not having the severe pain when I move as often. Nevertheless, I do have this constant ache in it which is quite sore.

I also have an ear ache and sore throat on top of my breathing problems. I am going to call my doctor today or possibly go to the quick care clinic.

Anyway, I went to Confession yesterday with my spiritual director, Fr. Ray, and he gave me the Anointing of the Sick as well as Holy Communion. :slight_smile: He always gives me the Anointing of the Sick when I come down with a respiratory infection because I have asthma which makes respiratory infections much more dangerous for me than for people without a chronic lung condition.

Praying that your health may improve and that the Lord may heal you and strengthen you.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Praying for all your needs…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Prayed for Holly3278.

Lord hear our prayer!

Praying hard for Holly.

Praying…

Glorious Archangel Saint Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the medicine of God, I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the favour to aid Holly3278 with her health and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

St. Raphael, of the glorious seven who stand before the throne of Him who lives and reigns, Angel of health, the Lord has filled your hand with balm from heaven to soothe or cure our pains. Heal or cure the victim of disease. And guide our steps when doubtful of our ways.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safe-guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Hey everyone. I went to the quick care clinic earlier and yet again, I have another case of bronchitis. Apparently these episode of bronchitis is rather bad because the nurse practitioner that seen me put me on prednisone as well as Cephalaxin (Kephlex). Prednisone is a steroid which will reduce the inflammation in my lungs that is partly, if not entirely responsible, for my bronchitis and breathing issues.

Hey everyone. My breathing is doing well right now. I am having to take breathing treatments with my nebulizer every 4-6 hours as part of the treatment for my bronchitis and I just took a breathing treatment about 30 minutes ago.

That said, I am having a lot of leg pain which I believe is because of knee pain radiating into the rest of my leg. I would appreciate prayers for relief.

In addition, I have a fairly bad headache which I would appreciate prayers for. I believe that my Claritin would help it to go away but I cannot find it at this time.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Hi everyone. Thank you for your prayers. My breathing is not doing too well today. I just took a breathing treatment and my lungs still feel very tight. Tightness is the lungs is the feeling that bronchitis and asthma attacks cause because of inflammation and swelling of the bronchial tubes.

Well everyone, I had to take another breathing treatment and I had to take it two hours early. I’m only supposed to take them every 4-6 hours but my breathing was really bad so I took one two hours early. I could have waited until 9 PM but I chose not to because my breathing was so bad. Thankfully the second breathing treatment helped quite a bit. My lungs are no longer nearly as tight as they were.

Hi everyone. My breathing is doing better now. I feel like the medication is working. Praise be to God.

However, I have been very irritable lately and I have also been quite anxious. I believe it is getting close to “that time of the month” for me and so that might be why. I also had not been taking my medicine until yesterday when I started taking it again and that could be why too. I tend to get grumpy when I am not taking my medicine. One of my medications is an antidepressant. Another medication is an anxiety medication. I have a tendency to quit taking my medicine all the time. I am going to try hard not to quit taking it again.

Praying for you Holly.

God bless,
Ut

Hey everyone. Thank you for your prayers. My breathing is doing okay right now but not very good. I am taking a breathing treatment right now because of an asthma attack. I didn’t take it on time earlier.

That said, I did start my period today. It came two days early this month. I am glad that it is coming around the same time every month though now because I used to be very irregular and I prayed to God for healing for my irregularity and now my cycles are much more regular.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.