County Attorney: Did immigration authorities violate child abuse laws?

azfamily.com/news/County-Attorney-Did-immigration-authorities-violate-child-abuse-laws-262476041.html

I don’t understand why they are not sending them back to the child welfare authorities in Mexico instead of just leaving them on the streets here. That’s crazy.

This is a horribly immoral thing that the federal government is doing. The only moral thing to do is to eliminate the family separation. They need to send agents down to Central America, find the parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, and move them to the USA.

All of those foreclosed houses that are out there? That’s where they should settle these people. All of those repossessed cars? Give them to the new residents.

Then give them SNAP cards and walking around money. I figure $3,000 - $5,000 per new citizen per month should be good.

And while they are at it, they should give them all Democratic Party voter registration cards. The fathers, the mothers, and the children. 3 voter registrations each.

In fact, I think the Department of State should go down and set up formal recruiting centers (rather than the informal ones they have) and pay for first class plane tickets so that the children (and their families) don’t have to endure the long, hard trip through the desert. You can get them US Passports, first class plane tickets, and register them to vote all in one stop. Also allow them to ship 10,000 pounds of household goods per family member, while you’re at it.

“Whoever shuts their ears to the cry of the poor will also cry out and not be answered.”
~ Proverbs 21:13

LOVE! :heart:

I really wish that something would be done about this situation. It’s just crazy. These children should have been sent back to child welfare agencies in Mexico.

From the article:

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security told CNN that many of these kids came here on their own with no relatives in this country and no one to deport them to back home.

yeah, right! They made the decision all by themselves. Anyone believe this, raise your hand!

There is something so ungodly about this it’s frightening to me. For a child, abandonment and/or separation anxiety is a major trauma. What is going on in their little minds and how can they possibly cope with this. Mother Mary, please help them!

Crazy like a fox. What a clever way to push through a political goal that the majority of Americans are opposed to. Just watch what happens next!

[quote=Tigg;1208196 For a child, abandonment and/or separation anxiety is a major trauma. What is going on in their little minds and how can they possibly cope with this. Mother Mary, please help them!
[/QUOTE]

This.
[/quote]

Border Patrol Officers have been threatened w/ criminal charges for speaking with reporters.
A little bit troubling?

breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/06/13/Border-Patrol-Agents-Threatened-with-Criminal-Charges-for-Speaking-to-Reporters

Are they coming from Mexico? My information is that they are mainly from countries in Central America.

Source?

And according to the article this is not the first time they have been threatened. I pray that some will have the courage anyway to expose this underhanded tactic for what it is. Of course, the open borders crowd will completely laugh off the sources that warn this is a man made disaster engineered to lend support to their goal of passing amnesty. I find the whole affair despicable, but that’s the nature of corruption and lawlessness, and sadly sympathy will leave some people without the ability to exercise common sense in determining right from wrong.

I’d like to take this opportunity to pause and say a prayer for the soul of Andrew Brietbart, the man who knew too much.

P.S. I don’t think the border patrol agents have to much too worry about; Obama promised whistle blower protection.

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.