Couple decide not to have children because of climate change

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/couple-refuse-children-climate-change-130107890.html

Maybe the “Darwin Awards” needs a new category…

I remember decades ago some people didn’t want to bring children into the world because we were headed for nuclear annihilation…we’re still waiting…after climate change it’ll be alien invasion…

1 Like

In a century they will be gone.
And they will not have passed on their “wisdom”.

2 Likes

Not sure why this is newsworthy, it’s an extremely common reason to not have children.

1 Like

Guess who gets to inherit the earth when you don’t breed. :blush:

2 Likes

There was the population “bomb”, too.

1 Like

Maybe Yahoo News would like it to be more common. The way they portray the couple in a very positive light could be interpreted as advocacy.

2 Likes

Peebo, how can I break it to you nicely… :grimacing: BOTH are happening at the same time as we speak!!! :alien::ghost::space_invader:

1 Like

I agree with the guy in the comments section who says she may feel differently when her biological clock starts ticking down.

I still find articles about complete fools to be newsworthy, even if they are more common that I’d like, sorry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.