Couple starting Divorce proceedings

Pray for a couple i know who have three young children and they are planning to divorce because i heard the Father has a big gambling problem and has lost lots and lots of money

Lord have mercy ,please help this family and the father and help him with his gambling problem

Amen

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy! Our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet virgin Mary! Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Oh St. Joseph, whose protection is so great,
so strong, so prompt before the throne of God,
I place in you all my interest and desires.
Do assist me by your powerful intercession,
and obtain for me from your Divine Son, all spiritual blessings,
through Jesus Christ, Our Lord.

Oh St. Joeph, Please intercede for the recovery of this husband and father,
and for the reconciliation of this family. Amen

Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.