Cousin Hospitalized

Please pray for my cousin who has been in the hospital for a week. There is some kind of clot and internal bleeding in his arm and the doctors can’t figure out the cause.

He is also mentally ill and will continue to need healing for this even when he is physically healed.

Thank you.

Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art though amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O’ my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy. Amen

I pray these prayers of the rosary for your cousin and all those that are suffering, both physically and mentally, for the healing of their souls and bodies, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

We believe Lord Jesus that we can be healed, help our unbelief and help those that need your forgiveness turn to you in their moment of need. Amen

Father please help Carthusianish’s cousin with this puzzling physical ailment. Please also give him means to overcome his mental illness. Please bless him and his family. I ask this in Jesus’ name

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for your cousin!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.