cousin on life support from instant cardiac arrest last night

Please pray for my cousin Essam Peto.
He was rushed to the emergency room last night from a heart attack and now is i coma.
I am so worried and very hurt that he is going through this. He has a new born son and a
beautiful 2 year old boy. his family needs him. he is only 36. Please Lord help Essam
and his family. Thank you for taking ur time to read my thread.
May God bless you and protect you always.
Much Love,
Sarah

God bess you Essamwitha compete healing.

Sarah,

I will pray for your cousin. I have a cousin, Jim who is very special to me. I know how you're feeling. He had a health scare earlier this year. Prayers & peace.

Praying…

I am praying.

I will pray for you, your cousin, and his family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord Jesus, you are Doctor to our wounds, Healer to our souls, please strengthen this young man and lead him quickly to recovery. May Your Hands speed the hands of the doctors, may Your Wisdom guide the minds of Essam's caregivers. Comfort his family while he recovers, and restore him to full health that they may have every reason to rejoice in You, Lord of our lives.

Amen

Merciful God we entrust Essam Peto and his family to You.
Thank You that he has hospital care, we ask that this care will quickly aid his recovery.
Please give strength and hope to the family as they wait and prayer for their loved one's full recovery.

**Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.**

I’m so sorry to read this. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers…

Father Almighty, please touch Essam with Your mighty healing power so that he may be restored to the best possible health. Grant him the graces he needs in order to pull through this illness. Bless his wife and family so that they may have the strength, fortitude and faith they need to get through this. All these I ask in Jesus' name, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. AMEN

Remembering you, your cousin, his family and the medical professionals entrusted with his care in my daily prayers. God bless :console:

:gopray2:

Praying hard for Essam's speedy recovery.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.