cousin on life support from instant cardiac arrest last night

Please pray for my cousin Essam Peto.
He was rushed to the emergency room last night from a heart attack and now is i coma.
I am so worried and very hurt that he is going through this. He has a new born son and a
beautiful 2 year old boy. his family needs him. he is only 36. Please Lord help Essam
and his family. Thank you for taking ur time to read my thread.
May God bless you and protect you always.
Much Love,
Sarah

definitely praying:highprayer:

:eek: … :gopray: :gopray: :gopray: :gopray:

Praying for him and his family

3 Hail Marys and 3 Our Fathers for your cousin.

Praying for Essam, and his family...

Father, hear our prayer that you sustain Essam in this trial and aid him so that Your work can be done in him. We ask that you grant comfort and strength for his family.

St. Joseph, pray for us
Mother Mary pray for us
Jesus, pray for us

O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, because thy pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible, and because, thou hast been lavish in the granting of favors, thou hast been called the Advocate of the Hopeless and even of the Impossible. St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus, thou couldst obtain from Him whatsoever thou askest especially:

total health for Essam, and loving care for his family

Because of your power, all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not always relief, at least comfort. Be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy suppliant. Be lavish to us, as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee. We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be a world without end
Amen

Pater noster, qui es in cælis, sanctificetur nomen tuum; adveniat regnum tuum; fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris; et ne nos inducas in tentationem Sed libera nos a malo. Amen

Mother Mary, I commend Essam to you. Please make your intentions in this matter come true.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

Thank u all for your beautiful prayers. I am so blessed to have u praying for my cousin. Thank you it means alot to my family. Please keep him in your prayers. He is still on life support and the doctors are waiting on him to slowly progress. We are praying that he starts doing better and not losing hope even though the doctors said there isn’t much they can do we know it’s up to God at the end. Hopefully the Lord will heal him if it be his will and give him the strength to push through this.

Remembering Essam Peto in my daily prayers. God bless!

Prayers offered for your cousin and his family.

Praying hard for Essam to have a quick recovery.

O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, because thy pleadings before thy Divine Lord are almost irresistible, and because, thou hast been lavish in the granting of favors, thou hast been called the Advocate of the Hopeless and even of the Impossible. St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus, thou couldst obtain from Him whatsoever thou askest especially:

Because of your power, all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not always relief, at least comfort. Be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy suppliant. Be lavish to us, as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee. We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Amen.

:gopray2:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

praying for your cousin lord please help this person to better health:gopray2::signofcross::amen::blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.