Coworker Attacked

My father told us that his coworker was out of the state and was jumped last night. He was critically injured and has been in and out of surgery all day and the email was sent out to the employees that the situation is critical and he may not make it through the night. Please pray for him and his family that he God’s grace may allow for him to live.

Hail mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for him.

How terrible! You can count on my prayers.

Lord Jesus, please help this man recover from this attack and live to glorify you and live for you. I ask you to strengthen his family and ask forgiveness for his attacker and his or her conversion. Lord have mercy on the soul of this very injured man.

Blessed Mother, pray for him and his family and bless the OP for caring and placing this issue for more of us to pray for him.
:gopray: :gopray2:

Father, we place this critically injured man in your care. A valuable person loved by his family has been callously and senselessly injured and is in danger of death. Father we ask You not only to save his life but to allow him to recover to quality of life.
Please comfort and strengthen his shocked family, and help them through this time.
We ask in the name of Your own loved Son.

Merciful Father, Please help this man through this critical time. Assist the medical staff to do what is right as You heal him from his wounds. Strengthen his family and friends in their time of need. Fill them all with your peace and love. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.