CPAC Straw Poll: 86 Percent Approve of Job Trump Is Doing So Far as President

CPAC Straw Poll: 86 Percent Approve of Job Trump Is Doing So Far as President bit.ly/2lHvCLc

You mean more than 1 out of 10 CPAC people do not approve of the job Trump is doing? That is terrible!

LOL Armageddon is here!

Well, the Title is misleading as it does not say 86% of what. His cabinet? Guppies in his fish bowl? Russian leaders?

It is not U.S. citizens.

The title specifies CPAC. Why is that misleading?

CPAC is not representative of American values.

Since the #NeverTrump crowd were big CPAC supporters, I think this indicates he’s still winning them over. A good result given the audience and Trump’s vision as a practical conservative.

Kellyanne Conway called it TPAC … maybe she was right.

:rotfl:

Not to worry. They’re all losers.

In other news: 99.9% of Christians believe in Jesus :rolleyes:

It is the title of the poll, as in the ones conducting it, as opposed to something like, “Straw Poll: 86 Percent CPAC Approve…” But then I am not impressed with the quality of education journalists receive in actually writing.

So? Overall Trump’s job approval rating stands at just 44 percent — a record low for a newly inaugurated commander-in-chief — and half of Americans say that his early challenges suggest unique and systemic problems with his administration, according to a new poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal.

Republicans and Democrats are polar opposites in how they rate Trump. 85% of Republicans approve of the job he is doing. 84% of Democrats disapprove. The big news is that only 34% of independents give him a positive rating.

nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/trump-s-job-approval-stands-just-44-percent-partisan-splits-n725621

And it’s those independents who have the ultimate case of buyer’s remorse.

Exactly

I can’t say that makes me feel much better.

I heard Rasmussen has one higher but I’ve always heard it leans Republican.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.