Crazy Guy

Go to this website and look what this guy is preaching. He came to my university and was harassing anyone who was Catholic, jewish, or any thing haha. johngospel.com

I reccomend filling his emails up with the truth!

Forgot to mention he was passing out Chick Tracts. University of South Carolina

That Site Is Down, I Will Try Later

apologies. it is gospeljohn.com

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS :

gospeljohn.com/catholics.htm

IT SAYS THAT CATHOLIC IS THE FALSE RELIGION AND YADA YADA YADA

ANYONE WANTS TO GO PREACH THE PREACHER

[quote=miguel delgado]PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS :

gospeljohn.com/catholics.htm

IT SAYS THAT CATHOLIC IS THE FALSE RELIGION AND YADA YADA YADA

ANYONE WANTS TO GO PREACH THE PREACHER
[/quote]

This guy is just a jack chick Wanna be. Find the debate between scott hahn and chick. Scott tore him up. big time… I wish I remembered the sight but I don’t. try to google it.

[quote=JackmanUSC]…I reccomend filling his emails up with the truth!
[/quote]

Do you really want to give your e-mail address to a mad man? :eek:

It works both ways remember?
With just a click of a button on his part you could be enjoying his special “insight” all day every day

Some things don’t need to be dignified with a response

[quote=Steve Andersen]Do you really want to give your e-mail address to a mad man? :eek:

It works both ways remember?
With just a click of a button on his part you could be enjoying his special “insight” all day every day

Some things don’t need to be dignified with a response
[/quote]

I concur!

[quote=dbrown]This guy is just a jack chick Wanna be. Find the debate between scott hahn and chick. Scott tore him up. big time… I wish I remembered the sight but I don’t. try to google it.
[/quote]

Scott Hahn and Jack Chick had a debate??? :eek: I would love to hear that. But I thought Chick was a recluse, I can’t imagine him coming out to have a debate w/someone…

Listen, this guy showed up at my school and was verbally assaulting people on the street. He is no joke. He is giving sane Christians a bad name

[quote=RichSpidizzy]Scott Hahn and Jack Chick had a debate??? :eek: I would love to hear that. But I thought Chick was a recluse, I can’t imagine him coming out to have a debate w/someone…
[/quote]

He sure did. and boy was it great. It was on justification and salvation. I’ve been desperately trying to find the site but no luck yet. I’ll keep trying.

[quote=JackmanUSC]Forgot to mention he was passing out Chick Tracts. University of South Carolina
[/quote]

Well, just by knowing he passes Chick tracks, I think I already know all that needs to be known.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.