Credible website? Or heresy?

Came across a pretty far out website about the end times according to “catholic prophecy”. I dont know much so was wondering if someone could tell me if what they say is correct or not.

enddays.ws/enddays.html

I came across it while searching for john bosco’s prophecies, his one on hell is soul terrifiying. It makes it sound super easy to go to hell, and literally impossible to go to heaven.

Anyway, appreciate all the help you guys give.

In Christ.

Andre.

[quote=Magicsilence]Came across a pretty far out website about the end times according to “catholic prophecy”. I dont know much so was wondering if someone could tell me if what they say is correct or not.

enddays.ws/enddays.html

I came across it while searching for john bosco’s prophecies, his one on hell is soul terrifiying. It makes it sound super easy to go to hell, and literally impossible to go to heaven.

Anyway, appreciate all the help you guys give.

In Christ.

Andre.
[/quote]

I would be quite critical of these sorts of websites. They can be very misleading as far as what the “Catholic Church” is officially saying, which is often not much at all.

The “Little Pebble” stuff on the site does not do much for its credibility.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.