Crescendo of concern

Elenor Clift spouting the party line: american people are sick of the Iraq war, BUSH LIED, bring the troops back home, etc.

msnbc.msn.com/id/8258587/site/newsweek/page/2/

click on pg.#1

Whatever the reason for the shift, there’s been a precipitous decline in support for MSNBC…& MSM

[quote=Sirach14]Elenor Clift spouting the party line: american people are sick of the Iraq war, BUSH LIED, bring the troops back home, etc.

msnbc.msn.com/id/8258587/site/newsweek/page/2/

click on pg.#1
[/quote]

What’s interesting are the Andrea Mitchell’s of the world now saying that everyone knew at the time what the government was doing - ginning up the case for war and fixing the facts around the policy.

Corporate/government takeover of the media is now complete and they are advertising their complicity.

[quote=Thekla]What’s interesting are the Andrea Mitchell’s of the world now saying that everyone knew at the time what the government was doing - ginning up the case for war and fixing the facts around the policy.

Corporate/government takeover of the media is now complete and they are advertising their complicity.
[/quote]

Who is Andrea Mitchell?

[quote=aimee]Who is Andrea Mitchell?
[/quote]

Andrea Mitchell is the Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent for NBC News. She is also the wife of Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank.

[quote=Thekla]Andrea Mitchell is the Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent for NBC News. She is also the wife of Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank.
[/quote]

I guess that means she isn’t French… :frowning:

[quote=aimee]I guess that means she isn’t French… :frowning:
[/quote]

I didn’t finish my post before I had to do something…

it is true that the interest in MSNBC has declined…I don’t know much about her reporting.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.