Crisis for my son and grandsons

Dear friends please spare a prayer for my son and his two sons.He and his partner had children very young and their relationship has been very rocky and at present has broken down.She is stopping him from seeing his children and in fact using the children as weapons.My husband and I have only seen the youngest one the day he was born August 23rd 2011.My son suffers panic atttacks and anxiety disorder I am worried for his mental health.I am worried for the children.I am worried for the mother of the children and her mother and the influences around her.It is a very difficult sitaution.Please pray that my son and his partner (ex) will be able to be mature and put their childrens love and welfare first and foremost.I pray they will always understand that the children need and deserve two parents and that they can both do this whether they are together or not.Thankyou God bless

Lord please place Your healing hand upon this difficult situation.I know Lord I speak to You about this daily and I need Your guidance to help me be the best mother grandmother in law friend and desciple I can be that I may be a good example.Please guide my son and his partner to put aside their differences as regards the children.Please grant each of them the strength and wisdom necessary to be good parents.Lord please bless my son his partner and their two children.Please protect them from harm and grant they would be guided by You.Lord in Your mercy hear my prayers Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St Joseph,
Wonderworker, Foster Father of Jesus, Worldly spouse to Mary Mother of God, hear our prayer for this young man.

Be beside him and guide him to become the strong man that our Lord has called him to be. He needs your help! These are such desperate and difficult times, St. Joseph, and I know you hear, answer and intercede for us, especially for young men and fathers.

The Lord can make even difficult situations that seem impossible good in the end if we trust in him, so I pray with all my heart that you give this young man a prayerful and trusting heart. Strengthen all those prayer warriors around him to continue to pray for the young woman, the children and all the people involved in this situation.

HAIL MARY!
Full of Grace
the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women.
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus,

HOLY MARY
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Praying for you all. God bless.

I am praying.

God Bless :signofcross::byzsoc:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for these precious children.

Heavenly Father I ask You most humbly to help our dear friend’s son and his partner to become mature , putting their children’s love and welfare before all else. Grant dear Lord they will always understand that their children need and deserve two parents, and that whether or not they are together , they can both do this. Thank You for hearing my prayer , Lord God . Amen

Lord God please help our dear friend’s son and his partner to be guided by the good example set by her , help them set aside their differences and endow them both with the wisdom , strength and maturity to be good and loving parents to both their children . Give strength and comfort to our friend .Help her as she seeks to give support and guidance in this delicate situation, and continues to be a loving mother and grandmother. We ask You Lord to protect her son and his partner and their two children from all harm . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:

That is so selfish of the mother to do that to him… I will be carefully praying for your song and grandsons… In the end I hope all will be at peace.

Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thankyou all so much for your prayers God bless

Lord please pleace Your healing hand upon my son his partner ans their two young children.Please guide all involved including myself to know what and how to do it.May we remember Your love for each of us and extend Your love through us to all in our daily lives.Please grant my son’s mental health will be strong to deal with this emotional turmoil in his life at such a young age.I pray that both my son and his partner will be able to be good parents to their children whether they have a relationship together or not.I pray they will put the needs of their children first and be bale to rise above personally hurting one another.Lord thankyou for Your many blessings in each of our lives Amen

Heavenly Father I ask You most humbly to help our dear friend’s son and his partner to become mature , putting their children’s love and welfare before all else. Grant dear Lord they will always understand that their children need and deserve two parents, and that whether or not they are together , they can both do this. Thank You for hearing my prayer , Lord God . Amen

Lord God please help our dear friend’s son and his partner to be guided by the good example set by her , help them set aside their differences and endow them both with the wisdom , strength and maturity to be good and loving parents to both their children . Give strength and comfort to our friend .Help her as she seeks to give support and guidance in this delicate situation, and continues to be a loving mother and grandmother. We ask You Lord to protect her son and his partner and their two children from all harm . Amen

Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord please pleace Your healing hand upon my son his partner and their two young children.Please guide all involved including myself to know what and how to do it.May we remember Your love for each of us and extend Your love through us to all in our daily lives.Please grant my son’s mental health will be strong to deal with this emotional turmoil in his life at such a young age.I pray that both my son and his partner will be able to be good parents to their children whether they have a relationship together or not.I pray they will put the needs of their children first and be bale to rise above personally hurting one another.Lord thankyou for Your many blessings in each of our lives Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and forever shall be, a world without end.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen
Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy
Lord have mercy.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Lord please pleace Your healing hand upon my son his partner and their two young children.Please guide all involved including myself to know what and how to do it.May we remember Your love for each of us and extend Your love through us to all in our daily lives.Please grant my son’s mental health will be strong to deal with this emotional turmoil in his life at such a young age.I pray that both my son and his partner will be able to be good parents to their children whether they have a relationship together or not.I pray they will put the needs of their children first and be able to rise above personally hurting one another.Lord thankyou for Your many blessings in each of our lives Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.