Critically ill little boy

This is a note from Allen’s father as to the situation, with an update on the bottom. This child and his family are in desperate need of prayers! Thank you all for your help!

*As you know my son broke his arm really bad 9 weeks ago and we thought this would have been behind us… Last week he had his second surgery to remove the plates as his arm was infected. Even with three plus week of antibiotic plus the 10 days the hospital had given him the first go around we thought this would be over… He did come home late on Sat and his arm looks really good, the hard part is he has a picc line in and we have to feed him 6 rounds of antibiotic each day starting at 5 am. Doesn’t sound too bad but you have to keep this stuff cold so you have to wake up at 4 to set it out then it takes 45min for each dose back to back. 6 times a day, Along with that we have to inject cleaner and non clotting drugs with syringes with each dose one before the dose and two after the dose… feel like a doctor but at 4am its kinda fuzzy… The good news is I have faith that this will past and he will heal and god will see us through… stuff like this builds your strength and helps you understand just how lucky we all are… For five days last week and the past hospital visit 9 weeks ago I got to spend allot of time with children that just want to be normal… if you ever get a chance to volunteer at a children hospital it will open your eyes…

**UPDATE today: Allen started throwing up, his infection seems to be throughout his whole body. Admitted him to hospital last night as his kidneys were shutting down and he is in intensive care! He is only 12 years old!!! And, their only child. He nees prayers! ***

Lord, look upon this child with the eyes of Your mercy, may Your healing had rest upon him, may Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen

:gopray:

Oh Lord, guard and protect this little boy and restore him to health. Shelter and strengthen his parents.

Praying very hard for this precious child!

Praying for Allen and his family.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I come to ask of your infinite mercy the gift of health for this young boy of 12. Be with those who love and care for him.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please place your healing hand on Allen’s little boy and heal him of this terrible illness. Comfort his parents and relieve them of anxiety.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I’m praying for him as we speak.

God Bless,

Claire

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Merciful Father, please provide healing for this young boy so that he may continue to be a joy to his family and to serve You throughout his life. Please, Father, guide the physicians and staff in their care of him and bring peace and comfort to his family. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, AMEN

Praying!

:crossrc:

Praying now as I too know the anguish…

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

Praying very hard for Allen and all sick children!

Thank you all so much for the prayers. I just received this update on Allen’s situation…

***They haven’t seen any changes yet. He is still in ICU. His kidneys are still not functioning. He had dialysis for 2 hours yesterday, will have 3 hours today, and 4 hours tomorrow as they gradually increase the time. He has a rash that comes and goes all over his body. He cannot have any medication to fight the infection that is still in his body until his kidneys begin to function. He is resting on his own, and isn’t in pain.

Please keep these parents and their only child, Allen, in your prayers. This is a very trying time for them.** *

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

I join in prayers for this little child , I’m so sorry to read about his heavy illness . He is suffer so much , Lord help him in a miraculous way ! Loving Father, God of mercy and grace, please come and heal this little boy , drive away all infection and all infirmity. Be present in Your goodness with this little child and save him .
Through Jesus Christ and in His Holy Name , Amen

~~ Thank you Miss Echo for keeping us update , God bless !

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

Praying for this 12 year old boy. I will be offering our Rosary tonight for him and others on this forum. This is a sad situation. I too have only one child and pray everyday that the Lord will not take her from us as she is our only one. I will pray for the parents too. Now that he is in the hospital in kidney failure, he needs our prayers the most. May the Lord have mercy on this family and allow this little boy to stay a long life with his parents.

Mother of Mercy, please pray for this 12 year old boy and his parents. You know what it feels like to lose your only son and I beg of you to plead to Jesus, your son, for a miracle. I ask all the Saints in Heaven to intercede to Our Mother of Mercy, so that she can best ask Jesus what this boy and his parents need.:signofcross:

Still praying very hard for this precious child!

Praying for this child and his parents.

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus please lay your healing hands on this precious child and make him well again. please comfort his parents as they see their son in this very sick stage.
grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.