Crushed Under My Cross Today

Please say a few prayers for me today. I feel like I am being crushed under my cross instead of carrying it. I am laying beneath it at this point, not carrying it.

Prayers offered

When You fell beneath Your Cross Jesus, You were given assistance by Simon of Cyrene.
Please give our sister kind assistance in carrying her cross.
Embrace her in Your overwhelming personal love.

Prayers said for you. I hope you gain enough strength to move forward and for a quick resolution.

I have been there. I am there today.

Remembering you in my daily prayers. I will lay your difficulties before the Blessed Sacrament at Adoration in a few hours.

God bless!

Amen. :gopray:

Praying that the Lord may strengthen you and help you lift your cross.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

“When you can’t run anymore, you crawl, and when you can’t crawl – you find someone to carry you”

Prayers offered that you can carry your cross

My freind in Christ,do not worry,for when things become too bad and you feel that way,remember that the Lord is helping you carry your cross,and will be their with you tell you reach Calvary,and than you will put your cross down,and join Jesus on his cross,you will suffer,but after you leave this world,you will be in Paridse.

Praying for you…

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers. I think I am at least on my knees at the moment.

I know the feeling. Prayer said for you.

Praying…

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Heavenly Father, in my present need, help me to believe that you are aware of my anxiety and will do what is best for me. Give me the strength to trust You and put the present and future in Your Hands. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Jesus when You fell beneath Your Cross, You were given assistance by Simon of Cyrene.
Please give our sister kind assistance in carrying her cross.
Embrace her in Your overwhelming personal love.
Mother Mary please pray for her

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like unto thine!

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.