Curmudgeon Times Speculation

The Curmudgeonocalypse is nigh… :fire:

:comet: :coffee: :zombie:

1 Like

@Muzhik @Cruciferi @Christofirst @tad @milt @gertabelle @Edmundus1581 @StephieNorthCo @oldgraymare2 @Daisy

Someone make coffee… :rage::smoking:

4 Likes

Fresh batch of coffee is up. Found some used face masks to use as coffee strainers. They seem to work well. There’s plenty more in the dumpster behind the AM PM minimart.

Also used some wonderful water direct from the Bataquitos Lagoon. There might be some extra flavoring from the jellyfish.

Enjoy.

7 Likes

I love the taste of hepatitis in the morning…

:coffee::drooling_face::smoking:

4 Likes

NO

3 Likes

2 Likes

The N95s take too long. Probably best for cold brew.

2 Likes

Never said they were N95 grade. There were lots of different kinds in that dumpster.

3 Likes

This is the oddest face mask I have seen… :confounded:

7 Likes
2 Likes

Dip one of these old latex gloves I found in the gutter into the coffee. If it melts, the coffee’s ready.

3 Likes

That’s not a glove… :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Saint Drogo of Sebourg, pray for us!

3 Likes

Another day in the apocalypse…

Some person let out all of the pit locust…

:coffee::unamused::smoking:

Just here sitting in my chair passing the day listening to blood curdling screams… Brave Wilderness apparently took a crack at it didn’t bode so well for Coyote Peterson… Poor guy got dragged into the abyss… :grimacing:

1 Like

Is there an echo in here?

2 Likes

This is…an…um…interesting a colorful group of people.

13 Likes

Oh, yes. As for colorful, I’m planning on being orange today, with hints of mauve dappled here and there. I tried being green for a while, but it’s like the frog said, it’s not easy being green.

8 Likes

Interesting, but lovable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And complete nutters, be warned. :older_woman::smoking:

7 Likes

Aw. Whatdaya mean, nutters? QUACK We are a perfectly QUACK reasonable group of responders. QUACK QUACK

6 Likes

If by colorful you mean weird, then yes, yes we are. Let me put out the welcome mat for you.

welcome

13 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.