Curmudgeons Hollywood Reboot

Nothing is original anymore, after a franchise burns out they rehash old ideas, throw it in a blender and call it a reboot… :roll_eyes:

You know a series is dead when it goes to space or travels through time…

Sometimes it’s a sequel/reboot old cast and new cast you get the idea…

Let’s flip the switch get coffee brewing and open back up for business…

Post your opinion of a franchises worst sequels and reboots, pull up a chair have a piping hot kuppa joe/industrial waste and gripe about life’s woes and those pesky kids on your lawn.

3 Likes

I’ve seen cups of coffee that looked like that at work. A few days ago, I’m minding my own business in the office when I hear., “blank dxxnit it, Ray!” Seems as though one of the guys had plunked down some coffee in a techs workbench drawer, only to have it emerge perhaps 8 months later. Sorta resembled your cup above.

4 Likes

Eww, don’t leave that cup on my lawn.

6 Likes

I bet I can still get something out of that cup of coffee. It was delicious 6 months ago, it can be delicious again. Let me run it back through the coffee maker, add a little (new) cream, and we’ll have a cup almost as good as the original. :coffee:

6 Likes

For sure, it’s definitely fermented now like a coffee version of Kombucha.

1 Like

Coincidentally I found the smell in my kitchen… :unamused:

One of my thermos cups had coffee and hot chocolate in it, it got hidden and never emptied…

I have since bottled it in small travel sized containers and sent them to each of you in the mail… Your welcome.

On the bright side I have something to take tea or coffee to work again after I got it all cleaned out.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I specifically shipped yours back with that Bacon Old Fashioned Pipe Tobacco… :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I tried cleaning my coffee to-go cup, but it is too narrow for my hand to fit and have nothing long enough to scrub it with. I don’t believe it’s dishwasher safe either. Not that I trust the dishwasher in this apartment either. I’ve been too scared to open it considering what I found in the fridge when I first moved in.

3 Likes

2 Likes

EEEWWWW! That’s really fuzzy! Coffee should not be fuzzy

4 Likes

Shouldn’t it give you the warm fuzzies? Stick it in the microwave and they will be warm fuzzies.

4 Likes

Who’s giving the Tribbles coffee?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

EEEEWWWWWW! That is stomach turning. Once I bought a chocolate milk at the local grocery store. I shook it up and opened it and took a big old swig & had swallowed it. When I looked down at the inside of the cap it looked like that coffee cup pictured. All I could do was hope I wouldn’t get sick.

4 Likes

Now get off my lawn! :angry:

6 Likes

4 Likes

hollywood coffee

5 Likes
4 Likes

jwcoffee

5 Likes

Sis and I are both on a modified NutriSystem diet. That diet has a check off box for 64 ounces of coffee per day. We can log any additional as well.

4 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.