cursed object

has anyone ever seen a paper heart with a needle down the middle and a seed next to it? the paper heart is a long skinny peice of paper that is rolled into the shape/form of a heart…
if anybody has , please talk to me and tell me more details on what it is and what it does when someone touches/grabs it. i grabbed one of these and something weird has happned to me. i want to know what exactly is it and what it does to te person grabbing it.

where did you pick this up?

I did a quick goodle search about it and it seems to be for a love spell. Though I don’t know if they are the same thing

Pray for peace! Throw away that junk and you’ll be okay.

It is nonsense. It doesn’t do anything. Throw it out and don’t worry about it anymore.

Praise be Jesus Christ… Hi, I’m a Demonologist in the Church. I’v delt with this before. With those there is a demonic attached to it. If you just throw it away that will only make your problems worse. Place Holy Water on it, yourself, and burn it. Well burning it read the Cantical of Creation in the book of Daniel ch3, vs52-90. And if you wish I have some prayers against curses and oppressions, and some minor rights that the lay can say in privet. Message me if you like. The Lord keep you.

CAF link: HERE

From the CCC:

Divination and magic

2115 God can reveal the future to his prophets or to other saints. Still, a sound Christian attitude consists in putting oneself confidently into the hands of Providence for whatever concerns the future, and giving up all unhealthy curiosity about it. Improvidence, however, can constitute a lack of responsibility.

2116 All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to “unveil” the future. Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.

2117 All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one’s service and have a supernatural power over others - even if this were for the sake of restoring their health - are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible. Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers or the exploitation of another’s credulity.

Get rid of it.

a girl put it in a box of chips i was carrying, i picked it up now several months later i have a big worm inside of me. i pray for peace but my closed heart doesnt help me at all.

ever since i closed my heart to god the connection between us dissapeared and now i cant seem to open it up again, im thinking that whatever they did to me isnt alowwing my heart to open up… is that even possible?

ive been almost 8 months like this and i want my life to change for the better someone please help

What you feel incapable of, God can accomplish in you. Baby steps. Pray a set amount each day, start small and increase as time goes. Attend Church, and adoration if possible. Go to Confession. Make alms. Use holy water and pray for deliverance if you feel there is demonic influence, but do not put more credence on the power of evil than necessary because God has overcome all of this and you are His. Peace be with you.

Go to confession.

Go to Mass.

Live your Catholic faith.

Be not afraid.

Peace be with you.

I have never seen the type of object described. I will guess, if it was used magically, it was by someone who feels broken hearted and is trying to mend his/her own heart and possibly wants new love to grow??? Magic is often symbolic.

The problems may not be related to touching the object. Regardless of the source of the problem, as mentioned, our Sacraments are a good means of receiving the grace needed to overcome. Make sure that you attend a Mass which incorporates the true liturgy. Go as often as possible and avail yourself to frequent confession.

i already do all of those things i try to get more involved with my church but i feel that its not helping its not that i want to be negative its just that ive been like this for a while now and that i see very little improvements, but ill keep on praying and going to confession and attending mass

As I posted before, I’v delt with that same thing before, everything your explaining. On one occation I had to see the bishop for approval for the Solemn Rite. Until you target the oppression, it will not go away. Again, message me if you want. Praise be Jesus Christ…

I suggest that you make an appointment with your priest and discuss it with him.

Be not afraid. :slight_smile:

i have but all he said was that i had fear

Pray for joy and love to replace your fear. I will pray that as well. :slight_smile:

Do you have any opportunity to go to Adoration? I find Eucharistic Adoration to be a really healing experience.

i have gone before but since i dont feel any connection with god i cant feel gods consolations

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.