Custody of my children

Please pray for the “Truth to be told” in the custody case for my children in the trial at end of February. Pray for Justice and wisdom on the judge’s part.

There is really ugly stuff going on, and I didn’t even start this thing.

Thank-you and Blessings to you!

HisMercy2011

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, please grant wisdom and discernment to the judge who will be presideing over this case. May the truth be presented to him/her and accepted by him/her. May he/she be %100 fair. May your holy will be done in this matter with no obstacles to your holy will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

I will pray for the best outcome for you and your children.

Praying for you and your children …

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for truth to come out.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.