Cyst On My Underarm

Hi everyone. I have this cyst on my underarm that my doctor calls a fatty cyst. However, I worry about it being cancerous. I have to get it removed soon as the infection it has finally gone down again. Please pray that the removal would go well and that any biopsy performed on it would turn out to show that it was just benign.

i pray that it all turns out well for you and that this incident somehow leads you closer to God.

saying a prayer for you right now.

peace be with you, friend.

Remember, O gracious
Virgin Mary, that never was
it known that anyone who
fled to thy protection, implored thy
help or sought thy intercession was
left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly to thee,
O Virgin of Virgins and
my Mother; to thee I
come, before thee I kneel,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but
in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

“Amen” to all prayers for Holly

Praying for your good health.

Thanks everyone! Thankfully the infection in the cyst has gone down and it is back to normal and I will be able to get the cyst removed sometime soon. I’ll call my doctor on Monday and ask about getting a referral to someone who can remove the cyst for me.

***+JMJTJ+

***Yikes you sure have had a time of it lately! :frowning: ***
Thankfully it has gone down and he thinks it is not serious.

You will be in my prayers for your peace and a good outcome on the biopsy.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hi Holly -

I had one of those on my arm when I was a little baby. It was removed when I was 14 months old, and I’m 41 now!!! It will be OK.

But, a prayer: Dear Lord, please guide Holly through this stressful time and help her to face her test results, which, we pray will be benign. Amen.

Praying
Grandma Glor

Praying!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Try to be calm. These things are common.

Know that within the loving arms of our Lord, you will be fine!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.